act 4 mastery points issue

when are u guys gonna give mastery points?after act 4 and 5 revamp mastery points got shifted to completion rewards so i cant get them now since im in act 8 ..pls fix this really need mastery points @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Abhinavx_123Abhinavx_123 Member Posts: 16
    Yeah...
  • Deboss1986Deboss1986 Member Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike it has been a long time that we have been waiting for these points to be fixed it would be nice to hear from you guys on when lithos issue will be addressed.
  • TheromeTherome Member Posts: 44
    I started spamming the forum with many posts, the bugs that summoners sometimes exploit are fixed in 2 hours, but since they changed that damn act they don't fix this thing with the masteries and it's been like 3 months now, I'm still waiting too. and I'm missing those 4 points that make the difference in b.g. the truth is, I don't know what's wrong with Kabam. Well, actually yes, they are more interested in money than anything else.
  • Satinique_520024Satinique_520024 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2023
    This still an issue 🤬 cmon Kabam..
    Contacted support about it, been told it would take some time for them to look into it and send them via ingame mail, got that answer a month ago on sept 2nd.
    Still missing 2 mastery points due to act 4 change. 🤦🏼
  • PseudonymousPseudonymous Member Posts: 35
    We can't let this thread get to the bottom of the page. I wonder if they truly know how many are very unhappy about this