**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cap wanted me to enlist but won’t let me fight

ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
Let me preface this by saying that I don’t know what the solution is or if there’s even one.
Here’s the issue, my alliance is a chilled place where everyone contributes at their pace and we have no real requirements.
We did AW at some point but we didn’t even made it out of Stone because we had very few members at the time.

Given the sizeable rewards of Cap’s solo event, I enlisted the 30 of us. Problem is that we keep matching with alliances where only the leaders is active and for some fricking reason they’re running 3 bgs.

You might say, easy wins. Sure, but one, none of us will complete the objective and two, taking a stroll to the empty boss island does nothing to encourage any of us to play the mode. Wasn’t that Kabam’s intention with that solo event?

I understand that we’re being matched by rating, but how is a 38M vs 50K rating fight make any sense. Or 30 people vs 1 for that matter. Might as well resolve the result immediately and match us again.

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    It's with war rating. Not your total alliance power
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

It's with war rating. Not your total alliance power

I said as much in my post
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★
    Keeping winning wars you guys will eventually face a challange
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Since it's more then one war that will count, hopefully your next couple of wars you will get a chance to fight.