Options

Am I a coward if I run assassins to get 1 kill on Hercules in war?????

Am I a coward if I run assassins to get 1 kill on Hercules in war????? 76 votes

Yes
32%
Eb0ny-O-M4wBioHaZarD007Furious_Fighter1CyborgNinja135NEXTONcaptain_rogersRonSwansonChrisRM93MarvelSPMAN14Yodabolt21JefechutaAshacekarjbxotiicSceptilemaniac2SirGamesBondRed_Lightning02RuwqiersaninosGolivarezPT_99 25 votes
No
67%
zuffyTerraMagrailothosDarkness275rcm2017RockyshockyJustcause102SCP1504PikoluNeoDazarasKappa2gL0TUS_MANTISC19h28o2KRANꓘSupreme_KnightMaratoxItsClobberinTimeFishhhpingu_tucnacekWolf911 51 votes

Comments

• Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 827 ★★★★
    No
    People place Herc on defense?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Assassin have two ass, that's why I have it maxed, AhYesSir.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I say you're a coward if you bring Herc to war and depend on his immortality.

Depending on Herc’s immortality in AW is more likely of being a daredevil rather than a coward 😂
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,438 ★★★★★
    No
    @Golivarez

You are aware that Hercules has been around since 2021; whilst the Assassin Mastery has been around since some time in 2016, right?

And that there are other champions with abilities that kick in, in Assassin's range? Or nodes that kick in, at the point of death?

This may be hard for you to believe, but other people's Mastery set-up isn't entirely built around Hercules. The fact you think it is, suggests to me that you may just be a little over-reliant on that r4 Hercules of yours...
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★★
    How about you do what you want.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,575 ★★★★★
    No
    The fact that this guy is out here publicly stating that he dies in AW with the most op champ in the entire game and he's mad about it, is just absolutely hilarious... The amount of hand holding this guy needs, why are you even in a Plat alliance? You should be in a Bronze one.