**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Future ant man bug or nerf ?

Surging swarm : « When the Opponent’s Combo Ender Glances, inflict a Stun Debuff for 1.5 seconds » Actually there is no more stun during the surging swarm. Please Kabam give an answer bécasse I rank him toi for his versatily on defense.

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    I saw it trigger when auto fighting a low quest recently. Where are you seeing the problem? This game has a straggering amount of interactions, you're going have to be more specific.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    How do you know how your defender performs ?
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Well I was wathcing Fantman auto-fight. Not sure about the OP.
  • Options
    Kasnow1Kasnow1 Posts: 67
    xLunatiXx said:

It’s not only defensive ability.
  • Options
    That's a bug I believe kabam is aware of.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,473 ★★★★★

There's no such thing as bugs in this game. There's only nerfs, silent nerfs and buffs. Right Dukenpuke ?

So the obvious answer here is they silently nerfed him. No need to show us what you're talking about in videos or screenshots. No need to provide us with which game mode you were in. No need to provide further context. It's decided at this point its a silent nerf.

Why do you do this
    Do what? Make comments like the rest of you? Now that I agree with what you say it's all the sudden bad?
    You tagged someone that's not even part of the conversation just to attack him in a subtle way, pathetic to say the least
    Well when that person makes ridiculous statements saying that bugs are nerfs and bug fixes are buffs, they kind of have it coming.
  • Options

There's no such thing as bugs in this game. There's only nerfs, silent nerfs and buffs. Right Dukenpuke ?

So the obvious answer here is they silently nerfed him. No need to show us what you're talking about in videos or screenshots. No need to provide us with which game mode you were in. No need to provide further context. It's decided at this point its a silent nerf.

Why do you do this
    Do what? Make comments like the rest of you? Now that I agree with what you say it's all the sudden bad?
    You tagged someone that's not even part of the conversation just to attack him in a subtle way, pathetic to say the least
    Well when that person makes ridiculous statements saying that bugs are nerfs and bug fixes are buffs, they kind of have it coming.
    You're taking it way too seriously. As iDestroyer so very well put it, it's pathetic to say the least.
    I'm just sick of people calling bugs or possible bugs, nerfs. There's almost zero history of silent nerfs. There have been intentional nerfs but those were announced and everything.

That's why there's so much misinformation out there. People make these threads and never return. They make these threads and there's never context or anything to support their claim like videos or screenshots.

Yet I'm the bad guy for poking fun at these threads that don't need to exist.

On top of that, you claim I'm Miike's alt account which is the same as calling me a Kabam employee which is against ToS. It's ok for you to be aggressive but not me? Gotcha. At least I can take it unlike any of you.
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Why do you do this
    Rent free in your head lol
    Remembering a thread where someone called bugs nerfs is living rent free? You don't have memories? Weird.
  • Options

Why do you do this
    How are you still on the forums with so many agressive comments like this? This ain't the first time you're agressive towards someone, even when they're not talking about you
    I ask this question cause i've seen people get banned for a lot less
    Feel like it’s Kabam mikes alt account lol. All demon does is get on these forums an attack ppl who question anything about kabaam or the game, yet hasn’t been banned. Gotta be a reason
    You call disagreeing attacking. You don't want people to have a different opinion other than what you think. That's fine. I'm not Miike. I've been warned and jailed more times than you can count.

There isn't anything I said that was against ToS. Being sarcastic isn't against the rules but calling me a Kabam employee is.
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★

Why do you do this
    You're taking it way too seriously. As iDestroyer so very well put it, it's pathetic to say the least.
    I'm just sick of people calling bugs or possible bugs, nerfs. There's almost zero history of silent nerfs. There have been intentional nerfs but those were announced and everything.

That's why there's so much misinformation out there. People make these threads and never return. They make these threads and there's never context or anything to support their claim like videos or screenshots.

On top of that, you claim I'm Miike's alt account which is the same as calling me a Kabam employee which is against ToS. It's ok for you to be aggressive but not me? Gotcha. At least I can take it unlike any of you.
    And where was I aggressive. I jokingly said it. But I mean it is a fact you jump on any thread that says something bad about kabam and attack the people.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    This went way off piste. Can we refocus on the original issue (or lack therof)? Has anyone else seen this happen, or is there more info on the claim?
  • Options

Why do you do this
    How are you still on the forums with so many agressive comments like this? This ain't the first time you're agressive towards someone, even when they're not talking about you
    Feel like it’s Kabam mikes alt account lol. All demon does is get on these forums an attack ppl who question anything about kabaam or the game, yet hasn’t been banned. Gotta be a reason
    You call disagreeing attacking. You don't want people to have a different opinion other than what you think. That's fine. I'm not Miike. I've been warned and jailed more times than you can count.

There isn't anything I said that was against ToS. Being sarcastic isn't against the rules but calling me a Kabam employee is.
    There’s disagreeing and then there’s constantly attacking anyone who says anything that might make kabam look bad. And everyone in here knows how shady kabam is. Just look at the BG objectives. Still waiting on an answer to that. Just silently changed the objectives and not a work since.
    My comment history is open for you to look at. You quickly see that you're wrong.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 720 ★★★★

Why do you do this

The first whole part, you could've just make your sarcastic comment and walk way with it....the problem was when you tagged the other dude...although i don't understand why the sarcastic comment cause the OP actually wrote ''BUG or nerf?'', he didn't just say it was a silent nerf, he simply made a question and apparently you took it personally
  • Options

Why do you do this
    I'm just sick of people calling bugs or possible bugs, nerfs. There's almost zero history of silent nerfs. There have been intentional nerfs but those were announced and everything
    None of that is an excuse to go out of your way to tag someone and bash them just because they disagreed with you in a completely seperate thread a week ago. Also, emphasis on "almost"

Why do you do this
    Poking fun? Thats what you think people are upset at you for? Really?

Why do you do this
    I imagine you quoted the wrong person seeing as I didn't say any of that. It's really funny how you haven't been banned yet when you say things like "at least I can take it" instead of "I'm malding over an old internet disagreement, I broke the rules, apologies"
    Yes "almost" because there's been one time. Everything else that ANYONE that's claimed silent nerf has been either a legit bug or absolutely nothing wrong with the champ. You people hang so tightly to what happened with Bishop as the hard evidence they silently nerf champions left and right. But that's all you have. The evidence is overwhelmingly not in your favor.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,382 ★★★★★

Why do you do this

There’s disagreeing and then there’s constantly attacking anyone who says anything that might make kabam look bad. And everyone in here knows how shady kabam is. Just look at the BG objectives. Still waiting on an answer to that. Just silently changed the objectives and not a work since.
    See, this is the problem right here. No one is being shady. I understand that some people are suspicious in general, and I don't exactly agree with Demon's approach, but I agree with the general sentiment. It doesn't help anything to spread mistrust.
  • Options
    edited September 2023

Why do you do this

See, this is the problem right here. No one is being shady. I understand that some people are suspicious in general, and I don't exactly agree with Demon's approach, but I agree with the general sentiment. It doesn't help anything to spread mistrust.
    How is ignoring the community not being shady? Anytime a big issue like this comes up they just go silent. And it’s not like they haven’t been on the forums. They’ve commented and closed other threads. But ignored the major thread where they’ve been tagged a dozen times with summoners wanting an answer. Kabam has did that to themselves with previous moves they’ve made.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Pikolu said:

Why do you do this
    Why on earth would Miike be on forums when he wouldn't even be paid for his time right now? Also if he was on forums on the weekends, we wouldn't see so many unhinged threads that stay up the whole weekend.

Also all kabam employees are required to be using a kabam account on the forums. They wouldn't risk their job just to insult you on an alt.
    You apparently don’t understand sarcasm. I even put lol just for tht reason. And I mean honestly you act like just bc someone can get in trouble for doing something it stops people. There’s people with alt accounts on all kinds of social media getting busted and in trouble for things. Just had an nba ref quit his job over it or retire, I can’t exactly remeber.
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 598 ★★★

Pikolu said:

Why do you do this
    Why on earth would Miike be on forums when he wouldn't even be paid for his time right now? Also if he was on forums on the weekends, we wouldn't see so many unhinged threads that stay up the whole weekend.

Also all kabam employees are required to be using a kabam account on the forums. They wouldn't risk their job just to insult you on an alt.
    You apparently don’t understand sarcasm. I even put lol just for tht reason. And I mean honestly you act like just bc someone can get in trouble for doing something it stops people. There’s people with alt accounts on all kinds of social media getting busted and in trouble for things. Just had an nba ref quit his job over it or retire, I can’t exactly remeber.

Pikolu said:

Why do you do this

So just joking (lol?), or serious? I just want to know how to read your post.
  • Options
    JollyHawk said:

Pikolu said:

Why do you do this

Pikolu said:

Why do you do this

So just joking (lol?), or serious? I just want to know how to read your post.
    What? When I posted it’s kabam mikes alt I put lol. As in not being serious about tht. This post you tagged is serious as in it’s true. People do create Alts and do an say things they aren’t suppose to. As in example I provided about nba ref.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Masdo said:

There's no such thing as bugs in this game. There's only nerfs, silent nerfs and buffs. Right @Dukenpuke ?

Any comment @Kabam Miike? Or is this your alt account? This is against ToS where you directly attack someone.
    Lol. No one is attacking here