**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Probable first ascension for this 6*

I didn’t want to go along with the masses and Ascend herc, then I decided to really go against the grain. She was my second r5 so it just felt right. j

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★
    Skerry10 said:

I didn’t want to go along with the masses and Ascend herc, then I decided to really go against the grain. She was my second r5 so it just felt right. j

That looks amazing whats her burst damage numbers now that u ascended her?
  • Options
    Skerry10Skerry10 Posts: 16
    I tested her against rol ws, when I got to my second sp2 rotation she was hitting for 20-35k per hit. Is it super impressive by the possible damage from other champs, no, but I like her playstyle and animations and now she hits harder
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★
    Skerry10 said:

I tested her against rol ws, when I got to my second sp2 rotation she was hitting for 20-35k per hit. Is it super impressive by the possible damage from other champs, no, but I like her playstyle and animations and now she hits harder

I was tempted to do mine might be next as a 6 ascend though as my first went to silk
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,670 ★★★★★

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    Congrats, I always believe that ranking up who you like to use is better than following the mass. Afterall it's just a game so if you get enjoyment out of Captain Britian, why not rank her up. I'm still waiting to get Punisher as a 6 star so I can ascend him up.
  • Options
    Skerry10Skerry10 Posts: 16
    Bendy said:

Skerry10 said:

I was tempted to do mine might be next as a 6 ascend though as my first went to silk
    Silk is gonna be my next science r5 if not next r5 in general
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 709 ★★★
    That's really Awesome! I forgot she existed in game