**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Silk combat power rate

I recently took my silk to 6 star r5 mainly because i wanted to the extra power rate for her because shes become one of my favorite characters but i noticed that most the time i end up almost short of a sp2 when doing her sp3 rotation making it pretty inconsistent or rng dependent that the defender wont throw a special as i try to stun them to finsish the combo, i tried the light, block, pause technique but also fall short sometimes i had a suggestion to either boost the combat power her sp3 stun gives her by like 1 or 2 percent in order to more consistently reach or sp2 its really frustrating how inconsistent and can and i dont want to have to run a synergy and take up 2 slots just to get like .1 percent of a bar of power. If iv just making a consistent mistake i would love some feedback it would be much appreciated thank you for reading:)

Comments

• Options
    swizlerrrswizlerrr Posts: 4
    Also apologies for any spelling mistakes im a little exhausted 😅