**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Team for 6.1.5?

Who are best for 6.1.5 attack. Heard G2099 is good, can anyone suggest rotation, how she works on crossbones? Kingpin, CGR, KittyPryde, Knull, Hyperion have been my main alongnwith Future Antman as sub.

I can rank up G2099 if she is so good.

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Rank up Mysterio for the Boss
  • Options
    @13579rebel_ any tips on which combo/SP to use? Never used him so far.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★

Who are best for 6.1.5 attack. Heard G2099 is good, can anyone suggest rotation, how she works on crossbones? Kingpin, CGR, KittyPryde, Knull, Hyperion have been my main alongnwith Future Antman as sub.

I can rank up G2099 if she is so good.

Any poison immune can work... Use someone who has a long sp1 (time)... So you can play around with bane... I see you have omega sentinel... She is insane against crossbones
    If I am not wrong fant man in poison immune so you can use him too. Kingpin works too if you have hood or joe fixit synergy
  • Options

Mysteriod don't have special combos, but his sp1 can trigger a passive for 4 seconds which helps you regain any damage dealt at that interval... So he is useful to play around bane
  • Options

Mysterio has passive heal block on 4th light attack and he is poison immune it might be a longer fight but he can handle the fight
  • Options
    @13579rebel_ @captain_rogers : how about red hulk? I moved him to R2. He is poison immune too.
  • Options

@13579rebel_ @captain_rogers : how about red hulk? I moved him to R2. He is poison immune too.

Rulk works too but you have to play around bane.. equip any relic on rulk, it helps you to match bane timings.
  • Options
    Or you can take the path that removes bane
  • Options
    IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Posts: 72
    edited September 2023
    I took bane path and completed it. Old man Logan gave me a headache with sp1. But took down crossbones with 1 team revive. Thank you! 6.1.6 now lol.
    Took redhulk (crushed crossbones), hyperion, cgr, kingpin, kittypryde.
  • Options

I took bane path and completed it. Old man Logan gave me a headache with sp1. But took down crossbones with 1 team revive. Thank you! 6.1.6 now lol.
    Took redhulk (crushed crossbones), hyperion, cgr, kingpin, kittypryde.

Congo!! 🍻