**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cap's Commissary: a Query, and a Commentary

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
So, this is a rather temporally relevant question, and hopefully one that does not matter if I get an answer or not. The announcement stated that there would be three separate dates that offers would drop on, and did not specify a date that the "commissary" store would open. I assume the store will open today (the day of the first offer), but am also really curious about the timing of the offers. Why are there three? Are they connected (buy the first to unlock the second)? Will they all stay open for the duration of the event, or just until the next offer drops? Are they all for money, units, something else? Will buying the first one use up a limited resource that I might want to spend on the last offer?

Presumably, these questions will be answered in the in-game mail that was promised, but I just wanted to throw them out there for Kabam in case they wanted to answer further.

Overall, super pumped for what seems like random offers, for some news about the loyalty 7* crystal, and for a reason to get rid of my 50 million and counting gold. Cash offers are cool and all, but I like paying with things that I actually earned in-game.