**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mcoc has become too unbalanced

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
Rip on me all you want, but am I the only one who sees how trivial early to start of endgame is for this game? Just looking back a few years ago to prenerf act 6, when i got my first 6* after beating chapter 1. Now, we have provens and conquerers with max 5* ascended champs and cavs with r4s? I mean you might as well un-nerf all the acts or maybe even buff them atp. I mean, you can call me salty all you want but it doesnt effect me, it affects the ones with those crazy champs running through act 4-6. In the end its just going to negatively effect them because you can improve or get better by doing something too easy. But then comes the caps commission event. Your telling me, if you reach the final milstone of the event (i dont care how hard it is to get its still there), you can get a 7* if your cav or 2 nexus ABYSS crystals if your PROVEN? Just imagine going through act 4 with a 6* herc or a 6* doom, or nerfed act 6 with a 7 hulk.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★

Rip on me all you want, but am I the only one who sees how trivial early to start of endgame is for this game? Just looking back a few years ago to prenerf act 6, when i got my first 6* after beating chapter 1. Now, we have provens and conquerers with max 5* ascended champs and cavs with r4s? I mean you might as well un-nerf all the acts or maybe even buff them atp. I mean, you can call me salty all you want but it doesnt effect me, it affects the ones with those crazy champs running through act 4-6. In the end its just going to negatively effect them because you can improve or get better by doing something too easy. But then comes the caps commission event. Your telling me, if you reach the final milstone of the event (i dont care how hard it is to get its still there), you can get a 7* if your cav or 2 nexus ABYSS crystals if your PROVEN? Just imagine going through act 4 with a 6* herc or a 6* doom, or nerfed act 6 with a 7 hulk.

Chill... Cap's commissionary final reward is out of reach unless you spend something like a month's income in the game... And if someone spends enough to feed entire dev team for a week, They definitely deserve the abyss (which is likely a very tiny fraction of players)... But yeah, I agree with you... Game will be really boring for newbie players with nerfed up acts and buffed up rewards, miss the good old pre nerf act 6 days, where completing the content was enjoyable.
  • Options

Chill... Cap's commissionary final reward is out of reach unless you spend something like a month's income in the game... And if someone spends enough to feed entire dev team for a week, They definitely deserve the abyss (which is likely a very tiny fraction of players)... But yeah, I agree with you... Game will be really boring for newbie players with nerfed up acts and buffed up rewards, miss the good old pre nerf act 6 days, where completing the content was enjoyable.
    Most likely free bg wins if I ever go against someone like that so I mean idrc what gives the newbies. 😭
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★

Most likely free bg wins if I ever go against someone like that so I mean idrc what gives the newbies. 😭
    Honestly, if someone starts playing this game now, most probably they are going to get bored and quit the game due to the game being too easy
  • Options
    edited September 2023

Name checks out. Lol.

For real though, things have evolved.

tell me about it man, I remember when I was so proud of beating the collector with my ghulk and now UC is a joke. Might make an alt account tho see how far I can push with all the nerfs and rewards
  • Options

Honestly, if someone starts playing this game now, most probably they are going to get bored and quit the game due to the game being too easy
    I mean even if they don't quit while it's still easy, when things actually get hard they're gonna quit cuz they'll be hard stuck on a fight or quest that actually takes like game knowledge and some skill.