**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Caps commissary rewards

I am paragon and got both packages to get the awakening gems in caps store. However, I am not seeing them in my inventory! It is showing I cannot purchase another one of these items but unfortunately they are not showing on my game

Comments

• Options

ae
    See attached pick .
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 472 ★★★
    You didn’t buy 2 awakening gems, as said in the comment above you bout the gem and sig stones for the 999 units and then you exchanged the gem you just had gotten for the sig stones. So basically you added up with 100 sig stones
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,607 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    You traded in 6* awakening gem for 50 6* generic signature stones. Don't use them and contact support.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 472 ★★★
    Squammo said:

You didn’t buy 2 awakening gems, as said in the comment above you bout the gem and sig stones for the 999 units and then you exchanged the gem you just had gotten for the sig stones. So basically you added up with 100 sig stones

So many autocorrects in my comment, lol. Why can’t I edit it? Usually there is the little icon…
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,497 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

Squammo said:

So many autocorrects in my comment, lol. Why can’t I edit it? Usually there is the little icon…
    You can only edit a post up to 15 minutes after it’s posted