**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rank Up Materials

DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
With the game economy ever evolving I’m curious to know what everyone’s bottleneck resource is(please do not say gold). Back in the day when r4 5*s were a thing it was T4CC. For r5 5*s it was T5B and T2A. Then when r2 6*s became a thing it was T4B. With R4 6* it was back to T5B.
For me it’s currently T6B and T3A, and I realize you can get a ton from BG store, glory store etc. and I wipe those out weekly. I’m omitting T6CC simply because I’ll get those over time and I’m more focused on getting more R4s for my BG deck, which I’ll be able to r5 more once Kabam opens up the floodgates for T6CC

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★
    Weirdly T5B for me right now of all things
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Have you been r4ing champs? That was me about a month or two ago because I took a ton of champs to r4. Those suckers cost 5 T5B a pop

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 979 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Me too, I have around 4K iso in overflow, 50m gold but T5b is always short for rank ups…

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    I would say right now T6 catalyst and T3 alpha, the rest I don't seem to have problems with, maybe it's because I keep ranking my 6 stars to rank 4 for BG. I still don't have a rank 5 6 star or any rank 2 7 star yet but lots of rank 4 6 stars.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★
    DUHveed said:

ahmynuts said:

Have you been r4ing champs? That was me about a month or two ago because I took a ton of champs to r4. Those suckers cost 5 T5B a pop

Yeah i've taken a few up to r4. Also taking up newer champs from the featured from1 to 3 is a hefty amount of t5b. What's helping the most for my t5b stash is that i'm managing my t6b and t3a because im waiting on 1 more t6cc to r2 a champ so im only using those other ones if they go into overflow.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    ahmynuts said:

DUHveed said:

ahmynuts said:

Yeah i've taken a few up to r4. Also taking up newer champs from the featured from1 to 3 is a hefty amount of t5b. What's helping the most for my t5b stash is that i'm managing my t6b and t3a because im waiting on 1 more t6cc to r2 a champ so im only using those other ones if they go into overflow.
    Nice man. I’ve got a couple of handful of r5s and I’m finally starting to get some 7*s I want to r2 but I want to wait until the resources become a bit more available. I’m in a casual P4 top 250ish alliance so t6cc are still a bit too scarce/expensive for me to justify the prices in glory and BG store when I can just get more r4 mats for some D-bag champs in BG. Although I will say when he’s not banned my r2 sig 60 Joe puts in work