**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best mutant champion

2»

Comments

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,124 ★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Polygon said:

For the kitty simps, do you launch the sp2 or keep the prowess to continue phasing? Never liked that they expired after each special as it meant having to ramp up again and given how the AI can be so passive this was a pain without tigra synergy

The ramp up doesn’t seem like much of an issue to me, and the sheer damage output an SP2 with a high amount of prowess means I’m almost always going to use that SP2 when the timings right.

Only reason I ever don’t is if I’m fully relying on that phase mechanic to negate/reduce damaging debuff/nodes.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    If you understand her rotation, Kitty Pryde is a literal cheat code through the game. Definitely Kitty IMO.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Polygon said:

For the kitty simps, do you launch the sp2 or keep the prowess to continue phasing? Never liked that they expired after each special as it meant having to ramp up again and given how the AI can be so passive this was a pain without tigra synergy

MLL back off phase MLL, rinse and repeat til close to two bars throw sp1 while phased. ML back off phase ML til you're at two bars, phase M let them miss once or twice sp2, that's it. If you only do ML back off phase ML after throwing the first special and consuming all your prowess, you can easily build up your prowess again really fast.
  • Options
    Kitty Pryde
    Another thing I want to point out here, a lot of people are ignoring the fact that AA is a **** defender lol Kitty on the other hand can give you some trouble on defense (especially on this BGs meta)
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    After all these years, he still holds up
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,585 ★★★★★
    Archangel

People be really smokin some tough weed to vote kitty over archangel
    Anyways the best mutant, domino isn't in the list, so I voted for the second best.

If you think aa better then kitty go check who’s more versatile who’s a better defender and who has the better offensive abilities cause kitty easily tops aa the gap between kitty and aa is huge
    By that logic quake tigra and ghost should be the best in their respective class.... Easy to play/risk free and reliability is an important factor when it comes to ranking champs
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 432 ★★★
    I'd say Kitty ,AA, Rmags, all close depending on match-up, can take a good chunk of content

Runner up, dom, wags, profx
  • Options
    Kitty Pryde

Anyways the best mutant, domino isn't in the list, so I voted for the second best.

If you think aa better then kitty go check who’s more versatile who’s a better defender and who has the better offensive abilities cause kitty easily tops aa the gap between kitty and aa is huge
    By that logic quake tigra and ghost should be the best in their respective class.... Easy to play/risk free and reliability is an important factor when it comes to ranking champs
    How? They're terrible defenders lol
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 471 ★★★
    Kitty Pryde

Ghost is still the best tech without the defense use her offense is unmatched within that class Tigra doesn’t have the versatility of doom and Abs and quake is capped at 5* kitty is a 6* with far more use then aa had defense use aa has damage on her that’s it and damage ain’t the only thing that matters or else cgr would be best champ
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,039 ★★★★
    Apoc
    Full disclosure, I'm not good with Kitty, so I may be overlooking things, but Apocalypse is still hands down the most versatile Mutant.

No doubt, in ideal matchups Kitty and AA shine, and hell, I'd even argue that Magneto is better in his ideal matchups.

All that said, if I had to go into a quest completely blind (no knowledge of defenders or nodes), Apocalypse is the mutant I'm bringing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★
    Kitty Pryde

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

aa is faster, easier to use, more reliable than kitty. Kitty is like one of the most overrated champs ngl

Tell me you don’t know how to use kitty without telling me you don’t know how to use her
    She’s easily the best mutant she’s got far more use then aa doesn’t need to watch if they have certain immunities can be damage immune for almost a entire fights she’s just as good as herc
    She is extremly ai reliant. Also her phase sounds good on paper but in practice it doesnt mean much. I have r3 kitty but i dont use her at all. Im at gc rn and i dont even remember the last time someone even drafted kitty let alone use her? I watch other players too and like there gotta be a reason why no one bans her right? Also the herc part. Bro she is not even close to herc. I wonder why people wait to pull herc instead using thwir kitties to do eop and similar content 😂
    Yawn go try aa attuma or korg or thing or mephisto I can list tons that aa can’t do that kitty will crush I use my r4 kitty all the time in bgs she’s crazy good in the right hands just sounds like you can’t use her
    Crazy part is if you have willpower mastery, she will heal from any damaging debuffs. Kitty and Hercules are by far most broken champions in the game
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 313 ★★★
    Apoc
    Crazy how these polls are have basically becomes BGs rankings
  • Options
    Kitty Pryde

Ghost is still the best tech without the defense use her offense is unmatched within that class Tigra doesn’t have the versatility of doom and Abs and quake is capped at 5* kitty is a 6* with far more use then aa had defense use aa has damage on her that’s it and damage ain’t the only thing that matters or else cgr would be best champ
    Eh not really, that one depends entirely on the matchups. If she can get a couple dot debuffs on her Ghost is definitely the best, but if there are no dot debuffs Nimrod at sig 200 just deletes almost anything with a single sp2 just as quickly as (if not quicker than) Ghost. Saying it's unmatched on certain matchups is true but in general, not really.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,929 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Kitty Pryde
    Apoc. Even though he’s not as great in BGs, he is still probably a top 2 mutant quester. Kitty however outshines him in Bgs.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 860 ★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    The fact that omega isn’t here 💀💀 he’s top 3 lmao, kitty best tho
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 163 ★★
    Apoc
    Apocalypse is the best. Great champ on his own offense, utility and makes all Mutants better. I see the attunement for AA and kitty, they shut so much down.