**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

200 points of Cap's event were lost in the beginning

I'm doing all the maths to see what milestone I can have with the ressources I want to buy in the store + AQ fights.
And to reach the 900 units, well.. I would need approximately 100 points more. I'm a bit frustrated because I couldn't have the first 200 points of BG solos since I completed them before the event started.
So my question is : why opening Cap's event 24 hours after the (48-hours) BG objectives, and not letting us know before ? The ones that waited/were lazy to complete it were rewarded. And it's a little bit unfair...

Comments

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,357 ★★★★
    Because it wasn’t planned at all if they start it in the middle or at the same time as refresh.
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 76
    Why that ? Kabam plans everything they do in the game
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★★
    I completed carina challenges before the objectives were in the game. Come on kabaam fix it!
  • Options
    Blax999 said:

Why that ? Kabam plans everything they do in the game

It was probably planned around AQ, not BGs.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★

I completed carina challenges before the objectives were in the game. Come on kabaam fix it!

What