**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC Funko Pops

Recently there has been a realase of the funko pop Venompool which is a game stop exclusive. Which is cool because now there is merchandise for the game. Also new releases from what I heard include Guiliotine, Civil Warrior, Howard the duck, and King Groot.

Comments

• KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    ???

How do these have anything to do with the game
  • Don't know what this Topic is about, but I do like these. Might be getting Howard the Duck. Looks really good.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Are you talking about this Funko Pop toy/collectible?

There are plenty of released characters by Funko pop, r u collecting all of them?

u7my4vsobmha.png

• Schong 2 no I actually mean Marvel Contest actual Merchandise.

kbp7z3gptvc6.jpg

• I thought these were getting released in February
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-marvel-contest-of-champions-pop

I'd consider getting them but they're probably all 2* champs.

2* howard, king groot, and civil warrior? Dem’s exclusive champions, I’m all in
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Yeah mcoc tweeted about this, what I found interesting was the fiery groot they had included in the pic. They also had that other version of civil warrior. Guess they were teasers of future additions to the game.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Yeah mcoc tweeted about this, what I found interesting was the fiery groot they had included in the pic. They also had that other version of civil warrior. Guess they were teasers of future additions to the game.

Thought those might have been mashups like Frank Strange. Dormammu + King Groot and Civil Warrior + ???
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    It is Hydra Cap America
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Most recent release I saw suggests they are available in January. So...ask Santa if you want them earlier. B)

Dr. Zola
  • FunkoFunko Posts: 3
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    So what do these guys do? Just wobble their head?
    Well yes, some of them are bobble heads and some do nothing whatsoever. However, I do have several just because some people like to collect this figures due to the fact that they look cool.
  • FunkoFunko Posts: 3
    Well, exclusives are sometimes not actually existent in any comics or anything. They are sometimes just metallic or GITD. I believe this 6y9u17ba1tdn.png is what was mentioned

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Funko wrote: »
    Well, exclusives are sometimes not actually existent in any comics or anything. They are sometimes just metallic or GITD. I believe this 6y9u17ba1tdn.png is what was mentioned

I hate the colour scheme of this "Hydra Variant" of Civil Warrior.
    Looks gross.