**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just some BG fun

Just been messing around a lot this season in BG not taking it too seriously. So yea check it out and enjoy.

Can Ronan Bring the Cheese to Battlegrounds?!?
https://youtu.be/B0fd8ovmXaQ

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,996 ★★★★★
    I love Ronan. Nothing can beat the old pre-nerf Act 6 Tea Time challenge. Pure comedy lmfaoo
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    I have recently put Ronan on my BG deck but he's only a 5 star. I found out that he can't take on Galan either, Ronan's sp1 made Galan unstoppable and stun immune so it wasn't a pretty fight.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I dont wanna burst your bubble; but people have been using an ascended max sig 5* from the first days of season starting
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★

I dont wanna burst your bubble; but people have been using an ascended max sig 5* from the first days of season starting

I'm late to the game and only notice since someone use Ronan against me and I was like WTF. So now he's on my BG roster and kicking but.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★

I'm late to the game and only notice since someone use Ronan against me and I was like WTF. So now he's on my BG roster and kicking but.
    Yeah, doesn't work with the GC meta, just a heads up lol
  • Options
    King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210

Yeah, doesn't work with the GC meta, just a heads up lol

Yea worked for the first couple of weeks from what i saw but not now.
  • Options
    King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210

I have recently put Ronan on my BG deck but he's only a 5 star. I found out that he can't take on Galan either, Ronan's sp1 made Galan unstoppable and stun immune so it wasn't a pretty fight.

So yea so far I know it doesn’t work well on Killmonger, Black Panther CW, Baron Zemo, Rintrah, Omega Sentinel, Galan.

Some fights you can use it but it’s tricky, spider supreme only use light attacks, ebony maw make sure to land those heavies otherwise you will falter and die. LOL 😆