To fully participate in the upcoming Banquet's Alliance Event you will need to be in your alliance for 14 days prior to the event's start date on December 20th. That means, stay in your alliance from December 6th onwards to enjoy all there is to offer in the Banquet event.
It's Spooky Season: Add Summoned Symbiote to Your Roster!
The Collector has had enough of the meddling Summoner stealing from their magnificent vault of treasures and resources, so they have locked all their Champions out. Or so they thought. Luckily, Reed Richards has cracked this safe with the help of a rare member of The Summoner’s team: THE SUMMONED SYMBIOTE!
Start: 10/04/2023 @ 17:00 UTC
End: 11/08/2023 @ 18:00 UTC
- Collect your Summoned Symbiote from your in-game mail
- Complete “Knull’s Void” to earn Klyntar Katalysts and power up your Summoned Symbiote
- Complete one path and jump to the final boss, or take on multiple paths in one run
- Katalyst rewards are repeatable - Stuck? Farm up those Katalysts!
- Also collect Candy Boosts for your Summoned Symbiote from the Daily Log-in Calendar, with each weeks Boosts targeted towards that weeks Sugar Crash Quest
- Five “Sugar Crash” side quests will be released weekly (all five quests will remain until November 8th)
- 1 Threat Level across all quests
- Take your Summoned Symbiote into a sidequest and pick a difficulty path
- Collect Candy Boosts from fight rewards in Sugar Crash
- Candy Boosts found in certain encounters will be needed to help Summoned Symbiote complete more difficult paths.
- These Boosts are farmable rewards, so players can go back and collect a specific Boost needed for a certain path.
- Collect Collector’s Candy (because it’s halloween) on paths, for completion and exploration
- Exchange your Collector’s Candy for goodies in the Candy Shop
- At the end of the event, your Summoned Symbiote will remain in your roster!
Caring for Your Summoned Symbiote
Leveling your Symbiote
Your Summoned Symbiote can be ranked up 4 times, ending with a final rank of 5.
- Enter Knull’s Void, collect Klyntar Katalysts, use Katalysts and 1 Gold to rank up
Collect Candy Boosts for your Symbiote in the Daily Log-in Calendar.
Prefight Abilities (Symbiotic Evolution)
With each enemy defeated, the Summoned Symbiote gains a number of charges that can be used to activate specific abilities for Knull’s Void quest (cannot be used in Sugar Crash) that can be used up to 3 times per quest and work during a single fight.
- The Summoned Symbiote gains more abilities as he is ranked up.
- The full list of these Pre-Fight Abilities is as follows:
Collect Candy from all Side Quests and trade them in at the Candy Shop for your favourite goodies.
Note: You will have additional access to the store from the progression level below your own.
Legion of Monsters Solo Objective
Win 25 fights with or against #Legion of Monsters tagged Champions in all game modes (excluding Practice mode).
Villains Solo Event
Completing all milestones will earn you the following rewards:
Treats Trader - Solo Event
For every Collector’s Candy you spend in the Candy Shop, earn one point toward the Treats Trader Solo Event.
Note: Summoners will also have access to all Treats Trader Solo Events below their own progression level.
Bump in the Night Crystal
Open Bump in the Night Crystals for a chance to add the following Champions to your roster!
Blade, Ghost, Tigra, Mole Man, Sentinel, Attuma, Omega Sentinel, Ghost Rider, Elsa Bloodstone, Sabretooth, Abomination (Immortal), Sauron, Terrax, Cull Obsidian, Man-Thing, Sasquatch, Doctor Strange, Carnage, Misty Knight, Gorr, Mister Sinister, Joe Fixit, Howard the Duck, Spider-Man (Classic), Abomination, Hela, Moon Knight, Beast, Iron Fist, PunisherEdit - October 4th : Updated point values rewarded for Villains solo objective, values have doubled, current image is accurate.