**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Caps Comissionary Solo event

Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
edited September 2023 in General Discussion

Say, hypothetically, I get all the points for the solo event and get the selector. I'm recently cavalier. Should I go for the 7* crystal or the 2 6* abyss nexus crystals? Please leave a comment, I really appreciate all your opinions! Here is my roster

Caps Comissionary Solo event 48 votes

YES! Try for a really good 6*
37%
MagrailothosDarkrider05FrankWhiteAkkarin23monomuggItsClobberinTimeSparty6SearmenisWOLF_LINKspidyjedi84willrun4adonutJustAGuyPT_99hi_im_sirQueenMcocJustWantTheRewardsMetroMuffinzkgen 18 votes
NO! 7* will get you farther
62%
DrZolabuffajrcrogsMqc19AdvmbraceIvarTheBonelessSCP1504UsagicassidyLight_StormBabyMiikeLordZenithRenaxqqOMXJoshua_EiversJoseOkFerahgoFinal_OrderDuffman98Licky 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 179 ★★
    YES! Try for a really good 6*
    Try double Cosmic for Herc. He can bring you really really far in this game
  • Options
    JakeeeeJakeeee Posts: 9
    I think going for the 7* is better because the 7* is already higher health and attack without investing any resources in to it
  • Options
    JakeeeeJakeeee Posts: 9
    They start at around 10k pi
  • Options
    Mohammad07Mohammad07 Posts: 183 ★★
    When will the loyalty collector drop i thought it was 29
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,439 ★★★★★

When will the loyalty collector drop i thought it was 29

In about 14 hours from now