Can I get some team building help?

iCamoiCamo Member Posts: 4
Just a general team for questing. Im on 6.2.3 but havent tried it yet as i dont feel good enough to attempt TB push. I can r5 4 5* or r2 2 6*, herc is unawakened but I can get a generic from the SQ.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,276 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    As long as you make sure you have champs to counter 6.3.1 medusa and 6.3.6 cap you're pretty much good and can rank whoever you want. For story content I'd say wait until you hit a point where you need to have someone ranked up and then do it instead of ranking in advance because you never know. That's just my opinion though. And of course Hercules lol
  • iCamoiCamo Member Posts: 4
    ahmynuts said:

As long as you make sure you have champs to counter 6.3.1 medusa and 6.3.6 cap you're pretty much good and can rank whoever you want. For story content I'd say wait until you hit a point where you need to have someone ranked up and then do it instead of ranking in advance because you never know. That's just my opinion though. And of course Hercules lol

Yea, I should rank herc. I did just get him so I have an excuse, My main thoughts were BWCV and AA because they're both fun and good. Also AA for the heavy reliant variant. Thoughts on ascension? any 6* worth ascending here?