**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is there a way to check when my acc was made?

I wanna see when my acc was made but not my forum acc because I made that way after having my game acc

Comments

• Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 291 ★★★
    Josh2507 said:

If you are on an apple device then you can probably check through gamecenter achievements

Not if it is not your first account, I think
  • Options
    Mohammad07Mohammad07 Posts: 183 ★★
    I would like to know too. And does kabam give account anniversary gifts? They surely gave me a 5* crystal after 30 days of my alt acc.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 823 ★★★★

I wanna see when my acc was made but not my forum acc because I made that way after having my game acc

Check the email account associated with the account for the creation email?
  • Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    You could see based on the title you get when logging in during Christmas.
  • Options
    Xx_Rider_xXXx_Rider_xX Posts: 46
    Thanks for ur help guys. I checked Game Center but it didn’t have all my achievements for some reason and it said 2021 and I know I played longer than that so I went in settings and went to where you see downloads and when I searched the game it said I joined in April of 2019
  • Options
    And I don’t have any titles for 3-4 years playing I only have the 1 year avenger on call title
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    Someone is trying to answer the verification question from customer support 🤣
  • Options
    Mohammad07Mohammad07 Posts: 183 ★★

And I don’t have any titles for 3-4 years playing I only have the 1 year avenger on call title

Same here been playing for about 3 years now with several big and small gaps and haven't even got that 1 year Avenger title of yours
  • Options
    Yeah I think I just haven’t been logging on in December idk. I wonder though if December comes and it counts all the years I have been playing or if it just gives the 2 year one and not 4 yr one