**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stream Recap - September 29, 2023

Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★

October Content - Blood Moon/Sugar Crash

Summoned Symbiote returns! Collect boosts throughout the event and rank him up.

Morbius/Werewolf By Night

Morbius is a science champ that can stack lots of bleeds. He has access to petrify, and can hit huge sp2s. He can gain additional benefit when neutralized, and has some kind of immortality mechanic. He can dash through special attacks, making them miss. Designed to be a good nuke in battlegrounds, and has at least a decent defensive kit. If you have the stamps, you can redeem them between October 12-19.

Werewolf can build up ruptures and has mechanics that are based around idling to howl. He can go unstoppable and unblockable when a certain mode triggers, and can nullify buffs. He should be viable on both attack and defense. He'll be most effective at bursting down champs with lots of buffs.

New York Comic Con

Kabam will be at NYCC October 13th, 3:30pm ET, on the Marvel stage. They will be debuting the next Kabam original champ coming soon.

Battlegrounds Season 12

The 1 year anniversary of battlegrounds is here! Season 12 will once again be open to Uncollected players. Rewards are being permanently updated! Titan shards are added to Mysterium and higher, and 7* shards have increased in many places. There will be escalating titles for the top few ranks. For season 12 only there are additional event rewards, including titan shards and a t6cc selector.

Deathless Champions

Playable versions of the Nameless champions are coming! The first is Guillotine (Deathless), who can be obtained by collecting all 5 sword pieces, similar to platpool. 1 piece is free and one is for completing the Victory Track in season 12. There will be 3 more deathless champions to obtain in 2024, and if you get all 4 there will be a free bonus 5th.

Act 8.3 (October 18)

Completion:
  • 3-4 gem crystal
  • 2x 2-3 generic gem
  • 6* generic awakening gem
  • 40x sig stone
  • 2x 6* nexus
  • 5* relic
  • 5k 7* shards
  • 8x 25% t6cc crystal

Exploration
  • 7* 1-2 generic gem
  • 4-5 gem crystal
  • 3-4 generic gem
  • 7* crystal
  • 100 t2 dust (50% of ascension)
  • nexus 5* relic
  • 2500 titan shards

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Did they only showcase Morbius and not show his kit? I need to know about the awakened ability. That rides on me buying the catalysts to r2 him right away, and that decision makes or break if I finish out this solo commissary objective.
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★

Did they only showcase Morbius and not show his kit? I need to know about the awakened ability. That rides on me buying the catalysts to r2 him right away, and that decision makes or break if I finish out this solo commissary objective.

They eluded to his awakened ability, it appears to give some sort of immortality when suffering from direct damage. The deep dives are going live over the weekend, I'm sure that will provide more insight too.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Thanks for the prompt writeup
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

They eluded to his awakened ability, it appears to give some sort of immortality when suffering from direct damage. The deep dives are going live over the weekend, I'm sure that will provide more insight too.
    Word. Thanks for the recap!