Options

Cap's enlistment milestone

iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 667 ★★★★
Has anyone here manage to get the final milestone? I bought all the gold offers and the loyalty bundle, played a lot of bg and aq and still only manage to get 2500 points -.-

Comments

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 667 ★★★★
    Owrns said:

I'm at 3400 points but no way of getting to last without spending serious money or units. Just big Con as usual

Yeah man i saw some people spend a good amount of units to clear the whole path of AQ and still missed the final milestone, that's insane
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,294 ★★★★
    Owrns said:

I'm at 3400 points but no way of getting to last without spending serious money or units. Just big Con as usual

I am around the same. Even accounting for potentially one more set of BG objectives and maybe one more AQ map (unclear whether the current timer till enlistment means it'll start at the before or after this event ends), and traded in the 11 featured crystals for a 7-star, I would still be missing 500+ points.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,325 ★★★★
    Easily reached the final milestone with BG + AQ + Loyalty Selector, but even if you only managed to get to the 3rd Milestone, it’s a big win.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,067 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Owrns said:

I am around the same. Even accounting for potentially one more set of BG objectives and maybe one more AQ map (unclear whether the current timer till enlistment means it'll start at the before or after this event ends), and traded in the 11 featured crystals for a 7-star, I would still be missing 500+ points.
    That timer means enlistment starts in roughly 2 days. AQ day 1 would start 24 hours after that - meaning a few hours after the solo event ends.