Revive farming

KEDARSKKEDARSK Member Posts: 21
Guys is there any act or back issues were i can farm revives?

Comments

• laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    They are cheap. Also you can be patient. In two weeks you can accumulate between, l1 and l2, 39 of each. There is literally nothing that ever has been released or will be released, that takes more than 78 revives for a skilled player.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,011 ★★★★★

They are cheap. Also you can be patient. In two weeks you can accumulate between, l1 and l2, 39 of each. There is literally nothing that ever has been released or will be released, that takes more than 78 revives for a skilled player.

78 in 2 weeks?
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    PT_99 said:

78 in 2 weeks?
    25 inventory 14 in stash x2
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

78 in 2 weeks?
    How does this add to 78?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Search YT, there are places you can still auto farm.

PT_99 said:

78 in 2 weeks?
    I'm asking how to farm 78, not how to store.
  • TrillibossTrilliboss Member Posts: 276 ★★★
    KEDARSK said:

Guys is there any act or back issues were i can farm revives?

4.4.4 works well
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    I know and I am farming 2 L1 revives most of the time and energy refill but I will not tell because I dont want to get it nerf
    But I can tell you all in my mcoc channel line group.Ask me there and request to you all pls Don't post that farming method here
    Join if you really want to know otherwise leave it
    This is my line group 👇
    https://line.me/R/ti/g/XRj3R5m8JT
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Didn’t want to make a new post . Any good farming locations ?
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

Read above
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

JessieS said:

Read above
    I did . They were not very good hence me asking for better suggestions
    JessieS said:

Try 6.4.6
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★

I'm willing to bet that if I want to complete the necropolis I would need at least 100 revives.
  • MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★

I'm willing to bet that if I want to complete the necropolis I would need at least 100 revives.
    i personally think u can take this number and multiply it by 5 minimum