**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

What is the reason? BG question...

I just recently started hitting BGs pretty hard. Currently in Diamond I on my way to try and get to the Gladiators circuit. I was just wondering why a lot of players quit matches before they even start sometimes. I mean, this happens a lot in my opinion. Just wondering if there is a strategy behind it is all.. Or is it just as simple as people seeing a roster and not bothering to fight because they know they will take an L.. If this has been discussed direct me to the thread please.. Otherwise explain.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★
    If it's before the match is accepted then they're trying to match a specific account. If it's after you match then either they are intentionally tanking for easier milestone rewards or don't want to bother because they think they will take an L
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★
    1. Not wanting to bother a losing fight.

2. Staying in the same rank and getting more victories for battlegrounds ally/solo event
  • Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 136
    Jarvisrei said:

1. Not wanting to bother a losing fight.

2. Staying in the same rank and getting more victories for battlegrounds ally/solo event

Ahhhh ok so there is method to the madness.. Just seemed weird that people quit and don't even give themselves a chance in a match up. Interesting..
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

If it's before the match is accepted then they're trying to match a specific account. If it's after you match then either they are intentionally tanking for easier milestone rewards or don't want to bother because they think they will take an L

I see....
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,365 ★★★★
    Cause they see my 30x 7* R2 Roaster which only exists in my dream.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Cause they see my 30x 7* R2 Roaster which only exists in my dream.

Lmao Oh!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    If they look bigger than you, they're probably Tanking.
  • Options

If they look bigger than you, they're probably Tanking.

I don't back down from a challenge lol.. I'm different