**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missing mastery points

I am missing 4 mastery points. Currently I’m lvl 54 and I have 49 mastery points. However, it says that I have cleared map 4 and received these points. This put me at a disadvantage to others can this be fixed for my account please?

Comments

• Options
    Deboss1986Deboss1986 Posts: 9

• Options

• Options
    It says that I have got them but I do not
  • Options
    Now I have 50 bc I’m lvl 55 but to add 5 more then is 55 mastery points. This means I am missing 4. This is for whoever disagreed 😂
  • Options

It says that I have got them but I do not

It doesn’t say you have actually GOT them.
    It indicates you have done a COMPLETION of that quest (one time thru, as opposed to 100% Explore).
    Rewards may change over time, they can not individually have an indicator on each and every item on that row to show whether that particular item is one which you actually have received at some time in the past or not.

Anyways, Kabam has even very recently indicated that it is still being looked at as to how they will proceed in making this adjustment for people.
    And that lack of new news on it is not to be taken that they have forgotten about the issue.
  • Options
    That is literally one of the only things in the game that we have full control over. I would have already been thronebreaker if I had them. But I understand when you have a game that is this big there is a lot of software that needs to be modified in order to make something like that happen. Thanks for your response it makes me feel a lot better to know that someone is working on it.