**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam Support

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
Please can anyone in the support department take up my plea?
I want to change the Email linked to my account and have created a ticket
It's been almost 24 hours...

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    Maybe you should talk to support instead of the forum mods. They weren't working yesterday, that's why you haven't gotten a response yet
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Maybe you should talk to support instead of the forum mods. They weren't working yesterday, that's why you haven't gotten a response yet

Oh...
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Oh...
    It can also take up to 48 hours for a response. Also, yours isn't the only ticket support is dealing with either.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023

ahmynuts said:

Oh...
    Also you need to be prepared with a massive amount of information if you want them to even consider changing your email such as the day you created your account, the dates of your first two money purchases and how much they were, and some other stuff.

I had to go to my bank and have them print out all of the statements from an account and card that hasn't existed for years just so I could get the info
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Oh...
    Also you need to be prepared with a massive amount of information if you want them to even consider changing your email such as the day you created your account, the dates of your first two money purchases and how much they were, and some other stuff.

I had to go to my bank and have them print out all of the statements from an account and card that hasn't existed for years just so I could get the info
    I have filled this information
    I was asked to provide the new Email
    12 hours ago and haven't gotten a response...
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,978 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Oh...

Basically this is what I was asked to provide when I changed mine:

Please reply with the new email address that you want to use, and we will investigate what can be done.

Also, please answer the following security questions so that we can verify ownership of your Marvel Contest of Champions account:

What was the original player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.

What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amounts of real money that you spent on iTunes or Google.

Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact email address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.

What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?

What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.