**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cosmic R4 - niche, roster filling rank ups

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★
Hi all, the top row are R4 already, plus herc r5. I run suicides 24/7.

Torn between medusa (who I used extensively back in the day as both max 4* and max 5*) as she armour breaks on demand and counters robots like no other cosmic.

Or king Groot /Knull for suicide compatability.

Or venompool for really niche utility; nullify that isn't nullify, buffs for days etc.

Or is hype or Ronan a sneaky choice? Or missing someone else?

Can take any of them to max sig if needed too.

Cosmic R4 - niche, roster filling rank ups 46 votes

Medusa
6%
Cat_MurdockJustcause102WhoDaPoo 3 votes
Knull
30%
DrZolaHector_1475Akkarin23LeoZedAzenstarSmallTimeANTNikunj_95willrun4adonutLickyKLZElite13Honorable_BluJayPhilthiesLops 14 votes
King Groot
21%
RaganatorHort4RockyshockyLuke9523Noob_Master69ahmynutsDirtyGrmlinThePredator1001AxewUnOriginal 10 votes
Venompool
4%
Danemo666MiniMF 2 votes
Ronan
8%
Repto23AdvMarvelNoobQueenMcoc 4 votes
Hype
19%
Manup456Ewell65SSS69RenaxqqShenkCrcrcrcDeepworldUltragamerMarvelFan352TrongNov 9 votes
The obvious choice I am missing
8%
PikoluSUPREME77_Rick87_hi_im_sir 4 votes

Comments

• Options

Pic of roster 😁
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,718 ★★★★★
    Medusa the queen! Also venompool is great fighting armor heavy champs
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    @captain_rogers that was my initial thought too and she's so simple!! I play a bit of BGs, so Knull is a little more tricky on defence, but so is Medusa's autoblock ..

May take them both up. Have the mats, but was just looking to do one to deal with overflow.

And thanks @Hector_1475 too!
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    King Groot
    King Groot is my favorite Cosmic, hell maybe even my favorite champ besides Venom(which doesn't have much to do with Venom's performace in game)
    So I'd 100% go for him, in BGs when the opponent doesn't have an optimal counter it's basically a guaranteed timeout.

He's great whenever new Story content comes out because his insane regen lets you experiment and mess up on unfamiliar bosses

He can autofight ROL to farm potions if that's something you care about
  • Options
    @Noob_Master69 I do like heal machines (I have 4/55 sig 200 diablo for auto fighting rol 😁); the time out appeal and insane regen of KG was why he's on the list!
  • Options
    Medusa
    Medusa 100% 👑
  • Options
    The obvious choice I am missing

Here before pikolu

I have been summoned to preach the good word of Sersi.

Medusa is also a good choice.