**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

What do I focus on after getting Paragon?

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,621 ★★★★
What's likely the best direction to head in now that I've finally become Paragon, based on effort v rewards?

I've not explored any of the Story Quests Act 6 or 7, so there's a lot to do there, but I'm not sure if that's a good use of my time?

Is it reasonable enough to shoot on straight to Act 8, or is that too big of a difficulty hike for most?

How about these Eternity of Pain things I've heard about - they sound awful...but maybe I have the champs for them?

My roster needs a lot of work, I think - I have 3x R4 6* (Hercules, Dr Doom & Human Torch), 3x 7* R1 (Roblin, Sauron, Bishop) plus Morbius next week, and then a scattering of R2 and R3 6* champs that need attention but I'm almost completely out of ISO and less than 10m gold.

Finally I've not touched the Variant quests other than 2-4 which are all explored - I'm pretty sure their rewards are well out of date now and probably not worth my time?

Thanks in advance

What do I focus on after getting Paragon? 51 votes

Carry on into Act 8
68%
JinxesaxeBioHaZarD007Cat_MurdockcaptaincushRayven5220FortunePikoluDrPepper_75Akkarin23WhoDaPooEwell65SSS69KTPrimalavengersunit24Joshua_EiversWinterFieldsahmynutsTrashPanda12MarvelSPMAN14CrcrcrcJack2634 35 votes
Go back and Explore Act 6
3%
MDxExo27 2 votes
Explore Act 7
3%
buffajrAxew 2 votes
Eternity of Pain
7%
ErosenseiogRenaxqqJoSpidey_10MarvelNoob 4 votes
Variants
0%
Nothing special - just spend time rebuilding materials to grow the roster
15%
TendersquadSachhyam257Doctorwho13SensationsDemonic_embraceKd35__sc30RealWizardacteylene 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    Where exactly have you reached in the story?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,461 ★★★★★
    Carry on into Act 8
    Jinxesaxe said:

Don’t do variants. They’re garbage rewards for a Paragon player.

My recommendation is to do a completion run of act 8.1 and 8.2, and then 8.3, and work backwards with exploration.

What I mean by this is do your initial comps, and then explore 8.3, then 8.2, 8.1, and so on. That way you’ll do the harder stuff first, and you’ll have an easier time going through early act 7, while still getting some nice rewards!

Hope this helps!

Jinx

I agree with Jinx here. I'd do either act 7 exploration or EOP next after that. Either one can go first but by the time you get there Act 7 exploration might not look that appetizing.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 408 ★★★
    Carry on into Act 8
    ahmynuts said:

Jinxesaxe said:

Don’t do variants. They’re garbage rewards for a Paragon player.

My recommendation is to do a completion run of act 8.1 and 8.2, and then 8.3, and work backwards with exploration.

What I mean by this is do your initial comps, and then explore 8.3, then 8.2, 8.1, and so on. That way you’ll do the harder stuff first, and you’ll have an easier time going through early act 7, while still getting some nice rewards!

Hope this helps!

Jinx

I agree with Jinx here. I'd do either act 7 exploration or EOP next after that. Either one can go first but by the time you get there Act 7 exploration might not look that appetizing.
    ^^^

I just finally finished my 100% of Act 7 two weeks ago, and it gave me a healthy dose of dopamine and a decent r4.

I completely agree that the rewards could be way less appetizing once you have a 7* r2 AND a 6* r5.

Thank you for helping make that distinction!

Jinx
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,621 ★★★★

Literally just got Paragon this morning
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 816 ★★★
    Carry on into Act 8

What's likely the best direction to head in now that I've finally become Paragon, based on effort v rewards?

I've not explored any of the Story Quests Act 6 or 7, so there's a lot to do there, but I'm not sure if that's a good use of my time?

Is it reasonable enough to shoot on straight to Act 8, or is that too big of a difficulty hike for most?

How about these Eternity of Pain things I've heard about - they sound awful...but maybe I have the champs for them?

My roster needs a lot of work, I think - I have 3x R4 6* (Hercules, Dr Doom & Human Torch), 3x 7* R1 (Roblin, Sauron, Bishop) plus Morbius next week, and then a scattering of R2 and R3 6* champs that need attention but I'm almost completely out of ISO and less than 10m gold.

Finally I've not touched the Variant quests other than 2-4 which are all explored - I'm pretty sure their rewards are well out of date now and probably not worth my time?

Thanks in advance

act 8 -> act 7 explore -> eop -> variant , progression wise . Variant is actually easy if you have the paragon level roster . EoP should be the last priority due to it being an absolute cash grab, u should only go in when you build up your revives stash up
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 704 ★★★★
    Carry on into Act 8
    In my opinion, 8.1 is easier than 7.3/7.4 and not too bad for effort to reward. Scytalis was also my favorite boss fight
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,035 ★★★★

Literally just got Paragon this morning
    My bad. My dumb ass thought you needed to complete 8.2 to get paragon, turns out you just need to complete act 7. I misunderstood. Thought the first option in the vote was for 8.1 & 8.2 exploration lol.

Can't change my vote, but yea you should head on to act 8.1, 8.2 & soon 8.3.