**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

SQ Week 1 Exploration Bug

I haven’t seen another post about this, but maybe I’m not the only one dealing with this: I 100% explored this week’s sugar rush SQ, not all at once but throughout the day, and I got the completion reward along with the path rewards. But I noticed that after the final path, it only marked me at 32% complete and wouldn’t give me the exploration reward. Along with that weirdness, the other paths look “untraveled”, but all the candies are claimed, both on map and on the checklist. Any ideas on what’s going on?

Comments

• Options
    Thokk150Thokk150 Posts: 73
    I just posted about this, legit pissed if this isn't resolved as the biohazard and regen paths are super annoying
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    How many candies are you on rn? If it's 10k (without spending) then you got all the rewards, if not submit the ticket.
    Also here's a quick tip: Use the cauterize boost for regen path, and recoup boost for biohazard path + boss fight. The boosts make the fights really easy
  • Options
    GokageGokage Posts: 12
    edited October 2023

Just did the math, based on what I already purchased and what I have left, I’m 4,400 short of 10k, which is the exact amount you get from the exploration
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Gokage said:

Just did the math, based on what I already purchased and what I have left, I’m 4,400 short of 10k, which is the exact amount you get from the exploration

you could've just checkd your event points instead
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

Gokage said:

you could've just checkd your event points instead
    That’s fair, didn’t even think of that lol, in my defense it was past 4 in the morning here 😅
  • Options
    So, how do I submit a ticket to @Kabam?
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
    I’m just loaded cause I was 1 path from 100% it and now I gotta redo it. They need to compensate us for this BS