**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Mystic rank up

JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
I wanted to go for a defender for BG but I've seen a lot of hood and longshot hype and wanna give them a try too so I'll add them in

I have a generic AG which I don't mind using on any of these if needed.

Mystic rank up 45 votes

The hood (unduped)
33%
SIlverProfessorSpeedbumpBigTuna_2054Loki_Poki1280Grizzly_18Ewell65SSS69jcphillips7IamFlashJLWinterFieldsStephD87ILoveDrDoom13579rebel_Honorable_BluJayAlphaNeymar10Forgottentomato 15 votes
MOJO (duped)
8%
captain_rogersThoye3SuelGamesMiniMF 4 votes
Spidey Supreme (unduped)
13%
CASrinivasIoniqus_797willrun4adonutIsisixkswmrShineUpLinkMrA23 6 votes
Mordo (unduped)
0%
Juggs (unduped) (already have 5* max)
24%
FreakydbuffajrManup456Akkarin23RenaxqqBeastDadSkyLord7000JenskeDRuwqiersaUltragamerLops 11 votes
Longshot (unduped)
20%
Repto23Ben_15455Adri5846SammyDeGotchaRexiA_FungiMknight123[Deleted User]coolspiderman17_ 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 714 ★★★★
    The hood (unduped)
    With the 7* versions of Mojo and Mordo now available, I wouldn't go with them unless you don't do enough war/incursions. Juggs isn't a great defender but is great for attack. Spidey Supreme isn't hard either; just parry heavy.

I didn't realize how good Hood was until I started using him in BG. Good damage, invisibility is a good safety net, and fate seal counters is very useful, especially in this meta.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★
    Longshot (unduped)
    Longshot is way better defender than Hood imo. His AI is odd, spamming heavies and if he throws sp2 you can get killed instantly. Even when you are blocking. He is insane champion
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Longshot (unduped)
    Makes it a little harder not knowing how high you are ranking them

Longshot is really great though, on defense and offense

If he gets to a sp2 as a defender, it will be a terrible experience for your opponent

If they place a defender with lots of buffs (gorr, hulkling, sersi)... he just totally melts them with a sp2
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★
    A_Fungi said:

Makes it a little harder not knowing how high you are ranking them

Longshot is really great though, on defense and offense

If he gets to a sp2 as a defender, it will be a terrible experience for your opponent

If they place a defender with lots of buffs (gorr, hulkling, sersi)... he just totally melts them with a sp2

R3 and potentially r4
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    MOJO (duped)
    People are literally capping for hood.. he is definitely not a good/great defender.
    What value does longshot provide for your roster? He have similar mechanism to other mystic champs.
    With many nullify immune champs, we need mystics who deal buffs apart from nullify.
    Mojo is literally a monster in questing after ramp up. Even against not cosmic/buff heavy champs (he creates his own buffs). He is also an insane defender. Rank him up you won't regret. (Getting 7* mojo and duping him would be really tough)
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Longshot (unduped)
    Hood needs dupe