**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

BGs: 2 meta seasons vs. 4 meta seasons

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,615 ★★★★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Anyone else finding that 2 meta seasons are less interesting in general? One of the nice things about the 4 season meta was knowing if I hated a meta there was a good chance I’d enjoy one of the other 3.

I get that 4 may have been too chaotic though so maybe we try 3?

Comments

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 704 ★★★★
    On the flip side, if you enjoy a particular meta, you get it longer. A descent amount of people don't come in until at least week 3, so having two weeks for the first meta is actually nice
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,615 ★★★★★

On the flip side, if you enjoy a particular meta, you get it longer. A descent amount of people don't come in until at least week 3, so having two weeks for the first meta is actually nice

Kinda what I’m thinking. Meta1 for 2 weeks, meta 2 for a week, meta3 for a week
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 679 ★★★
    Nah, this makes ranking up easier and you can start playing earlier than waiting till week 4
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    I personally do not like the 2 meta system. I preferred the 4 different ones.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,412 ★★★★★
    What I don’t like, and I think it’s the BG developers being lazy, is them using AW tactics as BG metas. They should be separate