Should I get 6* or 7* Morbius from the store on October 12?

The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 241 ★★
I have the resources to instantly take him to r3 as a six star, enough tier 2 dust to ascend him, as well as awaken him and get his sig to 40 or so. However, I may choose the 7* to help me pass the gates in Shooting Stars.

Should I get 6* or 7* Morbius from the store on October 12? 80 votes

7* Morbius
91%
GroundedWisdomFreakydbuffajrTensioTerraKingnaesLuke2323GuzmaRayhanIshaquep01arisScopeotoe987mixalisplayAmaadAkiraRockyshockyspiderbites0196skullduggery72Luke9523CASrinivasLordSmasherAyden_noah1 73 votes
6* Morbius
8%
Spity68BrokenCLUEMANATTICritCapRudolph_RaindeerCeti_EelJimajohn 7 votes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★
    7* Morbius

I have the resources to instantly take him to r3 as a six star, enough tier 2 dust to ascend him, as well as awaken him and get his sig to 40 or so. However, I may choose the 7* to help me pass the gates in Shooting Stars.

Focus on the long run
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 241 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

My brain is failing to compute why this is a decision that has to be made

A 7* r1 stats are below an ascended 6* r3 is what I thought, plus I'd get the awakened ability.
    It's settled then. Seven stars are the future.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,510 ★★★★★
    7* Morbius
    Well, the way that I look at it is, you have a much better chance of getting the 6* through Crystals and Duping him than pulling the 7*.
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 578 ★★★
    7* Morbius
    You’d be crazy not to take the 7 star
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 326
    7* Morbius
    I'm actually confused on why you would ask this
  • SkittleDeeDooSkittleDeeDoo Member Posts: 1
    It was a legitimate question, don't feel bad for asking. He's much better awakened, which is easy with a 6*. He actually becomes usable against bleed immune champs, and becomes an incredible champ for those using suicides (he actually gets regen instead of slowly losing health). Some people focus too much on their long term goals of the game, like it's part of their retirement plan, and they'll finally get to FULLY enjoy using certain champs when they reach some point far in the future. Others want to enjoy a better Morbius (6*) for the next few years while the rest of us are still trying to awaken our 7*. Do whatever fits your mode of play and enjoyment.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    7* Morbius
    Why get 1 when you can have 2, buy 3* and 4*
  • Luke2323Luke2323 Member Posts: 48
    7* Morbius

It was a legitimate question, don't feel bad for asking. He's much better awakened, which is easy with a 6*. He actually becomes usable against bleed immune champs, and becomes an incredible champ for those using suicides (he actually gets regen instead of slowly losing health). Some people focus too much on their long term goals of the game, like it's part of their retirement plan, and they'll finally get to FULLY enjoy using certain champs when they reach some point far in the future. Others want to enjoy a better Morbius (6*) for the next few years while the rest of us are still trying to awaken our 7*. Do whatever fits your mode of play and enjoyment.

Well said. I chose the 6* because I wanted immediate access to the awakened ability and could take him to sig 200. The awakened ability means he can nuke many more champs in BGs and makes him way more useful for incursions and with LC/DE.

While he can take bleed vulnerable champs unawakened he is quite limited, as KT1 outlines in his video.

Figured the 7* version will be in the titan crystal, and later on in the basic, so I can pick the 7* up down the track. Would be ages before the 7* champ would have been useful to me. It can take years to dupe and high sig, some champs, as we experienced with the early 6* days. I still don’t have a make sig 6* void or capIW as examples.

People say get the 7* now for the future. Can understand the point.

However, you can pick up the 6* and awaken/sig for now (and for the next several months with ascension potentially) and then pick up the 7* later.

It’s worth considering the 6* if you want the champ at their true potential, despite the prevailing view here and on YT.
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 315 ★★★
    6* Morbius
    🤗😂😂😂
    Luke2323 said:

Well said. I chose the 6* because I wanted immediate access to the awakened ability and could take him to sig 200. The awakened ability means he can nuke many more champs in BGs and makes him way more useful for incursions and with LC/DE.

While he can take bleed vulnerable champs unawakened he is quite limited, as KT1 outlines in his video.

Figured the 7* version will be in the titan crystal, and later on in the basic, so I can pick the 7* up down the track. Would be ages before the 7* champ would have been useful to me. It can take years to dupe and high sig, some champs, as we experienced with the early 6* days. I still don’t have a make sig 6* void or capIW as examples.

People say get the 7* now for the future. Can understand the point.

However, you can pick up the 6* and awaken/sig for now (and for the next several months with ascension potentially) and then pick up the 7* later.

It’s worth considering the 6* if you want the champ at their true potential, despite the prevailing view here and on YT.
    It's too late. I have chosen the seven star.