**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

suicide mastery and health/attack boosts

Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
Is "Alliance rating" in AW your new way to sale suicide mastery and boosts?
the boosts increase the rating and you acknowledge it's a bug but i don't see you really trying to fix it. why to fix something that help selling items?!
i don't mind to buy boosts, but i rather buy them and play with them and not just to increase my rating.
With the way the AW system works, you force players to put suicide.
you were so focused on "fixing" diversity but "alliance rating" is the new (and smaller) tie breaker.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    There is no forcing of players to use boosts/suicides other than by shortsighted players and alliances. You are going plateau your war rating at some point, the only difference is with using suicides and boosts you’ll hit that plateau later and be stuck using resources to maintain your war rating and avoid the losing streak to end up at the non suicide/boost plateau.

TL;DR Using suicides and boosts to inflate rating for wins will get you a short term increase in rewards but will cost you indefinitely to maintain a 50/50 win ratio, and that’s on you; don’t be narcissistic and blame your shortsightedness on others.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    @CoatHang3r you right... eventually we all get to a point when we place around other alliances with the same "clean" rating.
    But the point is that we got high rank because of skill, and now we ranking down because of "champions rating" and there is nothing we can do... we clean the map, we place diverse champs and we lose because of rating.
    There is not contest in the contest of champion... call it rating of champions
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    But it has always been a rating of champs, look at aq
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    @Immortal, I don't like it in AQ either but at least it's "cleaner". It's prestige and not suicide or other manipulation.
    also, in the current AQ session the rewards are almost the same between the ranks (few extra shards/glory between each rank reword) so you still get more or less the same reword for your effort. in AW, small thing like rating determine if you'll get full rewards or 20%.