**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible Changes to Champions

Most of the champions are kind of useless or lack utility compared to others in the game. So maybe some reasonable suggestions from community can help to improve those champs

Comments

• sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Kabam fixed this by adding Diversity to AW. Worthless champs are now worth 50 points.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Vugar wrote: »
    Most of the champions are kind of useless or lack utility compared to others in the game. So maybe some reasonable suggestions from community can help to improve those champs

Everyone knows that. That's a very vague statement to make without providing your concrete input. What's your suggestion? .. or your suggestion is to suggest that other make suggestions?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Righty, rapid fire

Spider Gwen needs at least some damage on the L1
    Khan needs a better way to build fury than her heavy
    She hulk needs better damage output in general
    Cage needs to take the pillows off his hands

To name a few
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    yes, the suggestion is to suggest that others suggest suggestions
    I suggest that the suggestion to make others suggest suggestions is unfair on the player base.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Give Abomination an increased chance to trigger a poison when he parries the opponent, and reduce the opponents armour for each poison on them
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Righty, rapid fire

Spider Gwen needs at least some damage on the L1
    Khan needs a better way to build fury than her heavy
    She hulk needs better damage output in general
    Cage needs to take the pillows off his hands

To name a few

Gwen doesnt really need damage on her l1. Just boost the damage on her l2.
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    Yeah, as newer Champs are added with new skills, the older ones are worse by comparison, I don’t have the picture but my 3* arch angel at r1 l10 had 100 more points that storm(?) r1 l10
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Yeah, as newer Champs are added with new skills, the older ones are worse by comparison, I don’t have the picture but my 3* arch angel at r1 l10 had 100 more points that storm(?) r1 l10

PI is not intended to be used as any sort of measuring stick for champion strength or ability.

Star Lord is probably middle of the pack for PI but he's one of the absolute strongest and most highly coveted champs in the game.