AI

ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
So how many more complaints is it gonna take for Kabam to fix the AI? Seriously, I'm getting sick of all the random parrying and back-drafting thanks to the AI's lightning reflexes.
I rarely complain about the game but this is actually starting to annoy me and I know other people feel the same way.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

That’s assuming they know how to fix it.

That's a really good point, they probably don't lol.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Everything went downhill from this point https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/271853/missing-inputs#latest and I get the feeling that we'll never have what we once had.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,026 ★★★★★
    If we keep making posts then surely Kabam will have to speak out but unfortunately some of the players here don't like to suffocate the forums up, even if it results in AI getting it's well needed fix.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    You can’t fix what’s being done intentionally 👍🏼
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

You can’t fix what’s being done intentionally 👍🏼

That makes absolutely no sense lol even if it was intentional it still wouldn't change the fact that there's an issue with it, and most endgame players will agree. I get some people here love sucking up to the devs and that's fine, that's their business, but most of us don't just eat whatever we're served buddy.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    @ItsClobberinTime It makes perfect sense and I definitely know something is wrong but @Kabam Miike already said they have done nothing and won’t discuss this matter anymore. We have a ton of threads discussing this and since this started the AI keeps getting new abilities and Kabam doesn’t comment so it’s kinda a lost cause.

We also cant keep anyone of the countless threads going because new ones pop up and the old ones get lost.

I’m not saying you’re wrong the AI and champion profiles have absolutely been changed but Kabam could care less about these threads they never say anything.
  • PristineWaterPristineWater Member Posts: 46
    Heard someone else mentioning this and I figured I would make a post as well. The AI is very inconsistent in the way it attacks making it nearly impossible to parry or intercept. I have been trying to get into hercules but I have found the intercept feat to be extremely difficult to consistently get. At this point I just rely on the heavy attacks for his attack boost.

Can we please fix this Kabam??
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Heard someone else mentioning this and I figured I would make a post as well. The AI is very inconsistent in the way it attacks making it nearly impossible to parry or intercept. I have been trying to get into hercules but I have found the intercept feat to be extremely difficult to consistently get. At this point I just rely on the heavy attacks for his attack boost.

Can we please fix this Kabam??

Nah, they dont care much about bugs
This discussion has been closed.