RESPECT KUSHALA! πŸ”₯πŸ’€

2Β»

Comments

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm not interested in the kabam og champ or any of em except for Aegon because I liked his back story specially it was tied to the champion and it felt canon for me at least..

However Kushala is freakin fire, I hope she's in the next featured she's currently my most wanted champ even before release so I hope her kit will match the hype around her

Just to note - it sounds like you might actually be more excited and interested in chee’lilth - the new original Kabam character, who they showed footage of at NYCC.

Kushala is an existing character in Marvel comics.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m wondering what her abilities will be. I’m guessing a lot of incinerate, nullify, maybe neutralize.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 493 Content Creator
    EdisonLaw said:

I’m wondering what her abilities will be.

I'm predicting tons of energy damage, some regen, bleed and incinerate immunity, and a form of buff control (hopefully Damnation)
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Why not? OG Ghost Rider can transform back into Johnny, and Cosmic Ghost Rider can transform back into Frank. The same way that Kushala can transform.

Besides, Kushala was created by the same Champion Designer who did Absorbing Man.. so that gives me high hopes.

Would be πŸ”₯ if it happens. I’m just hoping that the build also has some sorcerer supreme abilities from that storyline in it. Maybe both judgments and blessings depending on L or M ending combos.
  • BadahBadah Member Posts: 277 β˜…β˜…

Looks like we’ll have the flaming skull πŸ’€ πŸ”₯
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 493 Content Creator
    edited October 2023
    Called it.