**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam!!? Any specific reason for not updating Weekly-Monthly Alliance contribution efforts?

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Like what's happening? AQ maps and weekly rewards? Outdated down bad. BG solo milestones? 1k 6* star shards at best. War rewards? Updated only for 200 players in top cash Alliances.

(Weekend Arena event, forgotten ๐Ÿ’€)

It's not too much to ask but to at the very least keep the rewards up to date, you guys give the pin sized buff to stores and just 2 months later they get outdated just to be buffed again after 8 months? There's always good 3-5 days downtime before the next AQ,BG,War cycle, so why not use that period to bump the rewards at good rate to keep playerbase interested?

Have to move(buff rewards) together with time or time will consume you.
THE Paragon.

Comments

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Bro, have you watched the last Livestream? I doubt it, BG Solo Rewards are boosted significantly next Season (think even the 5k Titan Shards are there and one part of Nameless Guillotine but in Vibranium I and not in Solo Milestones).
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    WOLF_LINK said:

Bro, have you watched the last Livestream? I doubt it, BG Solo Rewards are boosted significantly next Season (think even the 5k Titan Shards are there and one part of Nameless Guillotine but in Vibranium I and not in Solo Milestones).

That's one time off, not perma
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 678 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    PT_99 said:

WOLF_LINK said:

it's probably easier buffing and marketing the most outward facing rewards of a gamemode instead of fiddling around with the more hidden solo and alliance stuff that's less important.

ie. go to the war section, click season, check season rewards. that's more important than the small stuff like 7 day war alliance events and the war solo event.
  • Options

PT_99 said:

WOLF_LINK said:

it's probably easier buffing and marketing the most outward facing rewards of a gamemode instead of fiddling around with the more hidden solo and alliance stuff that's less important.

ie. go to the war section, click season, check season rewards. that's more important than the small stuff like 7 day war alliance events and the war solo event.
    What? I'm literally asking for AQ and War rewards buff because I know asking for solo and Alliance events buff is too much at this point.