Just how bad is Hulk raganarok

KalantakKalantak Member Posts: 1,300 ★★★★
this is Rank 4 sig 200, without any synergy, recoil mastery, class disadvantage but generic Ws fight.

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    He reduce the degeneration damage such as Starburst node about 70% I believe? I remember it vaguely so not sure. At least he counter Magik with an sp1 and also reduce the limbo damage he would have taken.
  • KalantakKalantak Member Posts: 1,300 ★★★★
    yeh he has like some 5 fights n 3 nodes in entire game he can do decently but even for that too mostly better champs are available now. also for current healthpool/attack values , 70% resistance is not enough , 30% damage he takes is so high he dies fromt that.
    fights i tried
    mephisto
    terrax
    omega
    kindered
    mojo
    not sure abt dormammu (eop but jst couldnt do it)
    tried him on some mystic fights, he couldnt counter usual nodes on mystics/boss like unstopable,unblockable,passive/active powergain, high block damage etc. he couldnt do most fights in inucursion . doesnt have 3+ buffs or debuffs either for usual buffed up or science path fights, cant counter power, evade, miss, autoblock ,
    he cant even do usual mystic fights like sasquatch,rintra,doom, spider supreme,mordo, absorbingman, chavez , dragonman,wong, mangog, tigra (he somehow has very small dashback n tigra got him emwith sp2s everytime), manthing,( Aka most of mystic defenders) lol cant even speak about other nasty defenders in game like nova,korg,herc,hulkling,galan,bishop,adam,anihilus,attuma,apoc,zemo,dani,gorr,sauron,sersi,etc
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    He has an extremely niche ability of healing back most damage while affected by a Passive DoT source, and is also buffed while under that situation.

Unfortunately Bane was NOT included in that, but Starburst was.

On top of that he has a reasonably reliable Heal Block with his L1, and a pretty useless power control with his L2.

Defensively he can be a little tough if you don't know how to work around his SMASH ability, but it's clearly telegraphed and so pretty easy to avoid.

Finally he's Poison Immune, like all Hulks.

There are a few specific fights that he can be absolutely great for but they are VERY situational and, these days, you generally have a better option, so he's not really worth prioritising.
  • KalantakKalantak Member Posts: 1,300 ★★★★
    Thing is he probably wouldnt need much coding wise, change sig ability fury from 20% to 50% ,
    include passive DoTs and Energy based Dot to activate face me ,
    but well who am i kidding we barely got what like 2-3? buffs in entire year?
    anyway just wanted to show how bad and outdated he is n i ranked him to just finish my hulk r4 collection and i didnt expect anything from him
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    I just need to remember not to apply Fury's passive bleed when fighting him.

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    He's not even top-3 hulk. Overseer, immortal hulk, Joe, OG hulk, she hulk and even red Hulk outdoes him, Redhulk espically for lane-9 war.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

I just need to remember not to apply Fury's passive bleed when fighting him.

I've made THAT mistake a couple of times.

A really fun interaction with him was back when Doom was released and we had that Side Quest with him as the boss but he kept putting down passive Shocks as a node ability, Gulk just was in FaceMe! mode the whole frigging fight :lol: