Morbius for sale?

__SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
I honestly felt that logging in and doing the calendar plus paying for three months will give me that exclusive champ. Few days after I claim mine after that long wait and work I put…. It’s up for sale???? Come on now…. Where is the exclusivity?? Money talks I guess…. I bought me a 7* for $25 is the way to look at this with the cup half full.

Comments

• __SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
    @ahmynuts he isn’t a regular release. We paid to get the exclusive one. Hoping it would only be obtain with a similar way some of got him …
    @Pikolu yes sir. That’s why I said I’m looking at the cup half full and not empty ☺️
    @Ayden_noah1 i agree brother. Not everyone spends on the game. The post is not about paying $25 and guarantee it vs spending $1000 and not even getting a 6star. It’s about the exclusivity. Was hoping he was only available on events similar to what we did to obtain it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    __SF__ said:

I honestly felt that logging in and doing the calendar plus paying for three months will give me that exclusive champ. Few days after I claim mine after that long wait and work I put…. It’s up for sale???? Come on now…. Where is the exclusivity?? Money talks I guess…. I bought me a 7* for $25 is the way to look at this with the cup half full.

Why on earth would you have though Morbius would be exclusive? They never said he wouldn't be available for regular release either. You paid $25 to get him first and that's exactly what the event was about. In fact, I believe the post on the double track event even stated that.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    __SF__ said:

@ahmynuts he isn’t a regular release. We paid to get the exclusive one. Hoping it would only be obtain with a similar way some of got him …

He is a regular release, people who bought the platinum track just got the guarantee of getting him, people who didn’t, will have to wait for the arena, featured crystal and bundles just like every month
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    __SF__ said:

@Ayden_noah1 i agree brother. Not everyone spends on the game. The post is not about paying $25 and guarantee it vs spending $1000 and not even getting a 6star. It’s about the exclusivity. Was hoping he was only available on events similar to what we did to obtain it.

I don't think he was ever mention as an exclusive champ, just the next feature champ with werewolf by night. As the feature champs being release he has his crystals for sale and a feature arena. Which is common for a feature champ. I'm assuming you assume he would be a trophy champ and the only way to get him was with the pass. That's on you since it was stated from the beginning he would be the feature champ for October.
    I misunderstood his exclusivity. Good luck on you openings for those that don’t have him yet. If you pull the 6* Version make sure to sig him up for defense 😎
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    __SF__ said:

Smh
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    There goes that reading thing again. What if someone didn't read it becuase they don't use the forum? Also they ignore the in game email. How are they suppose to know that Morbius isn't an exclusive champ. If only there was a different way to let them know. How about a youtub video showing us the next feature champ, but what if they don't watch youtube vidoes about the release of feature champs or don't know how feature champs work. Guess I'm stuck as to how everyone can know without reading and watching video about it. There must be a way to make everyone toknow without doing anything at all, we all have busy lives and can't go to the forum, watch videos or read emails. I like the idea of having dollars signs next to the exclusive champs to let us know. Now we are talking....
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★

There goes that reading thing again. What if someone didn't read it becuase they don't use the forum? Also they ignore the in game email. How are they suppose to know that Morbius isn't an exclusive champ. If only there was a different way to let them know. How about a youtub video showing us the next feature champ, but what if they don't watch youtube vidoes about the release of feature champs or don't know how feature champs work. Guess I'm stuck as to how everyone can know without reading and watching video about it. There must be a way to make everyone toknow without doing anything at all, we all have busy lives and can't go to the forum, watch videos or read emails. I like the idea of having dollars signs next to the exclusive champs to let us know. Now we are talking....

Nonesense
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,351 Guardian

Even if kabam had a way to telepathically transmit that message directly to every player in the world, people would still complain that they didn't know because they didn't pay attention. If no work is put in on your side to be informed, then you're just going to have to suffer the consequences of your ignorance. Simple as that.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    Lol exclusive? For 25-30 bucks?
    You really thought you were getting a trophy champ for that price?