**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Momentus day for Mcoc

Today is an Mcoc Grand Slam, so much exciting content coming up in about two hours or so. New rewards and upgraded rewards, so much exciting content - we're like kids in a candy store, there's a buzz in the air & joy all around. What are you Most excited for?

Momentus day for Mcoc 73 votes

8.3 Release
72%
BendyRaganatorCaptain_007_zuffyManup456FrankWhitehydrogohardThatGuyYouSaw235SandeepSDRTOrcm2017IamnikeLiquidkoldRayven5220DeNeDieJustcause102Buttehrs_Sham_Trickitercaptain_rogers 53 votes
Battlegrounds Season 12 launch
19%
SIlverProfessorFurious_Fighter1GarloSCP1504CASrinivasSkyLord7000TheGodfather39Go_ToWOLF_LINKSchnoodleSuperstar_1126Honorable_BluJayJarvisreiLegotb27 14 votes
New Alliance war
1%
NeoDazaras 1 vote
New Alliance quest week
0%
Candy side-quest Week 3
4%
ZuroDukenpukeAshacekar 3 votes
Other
2%
The_0wenpusFaggot 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,813 ★★★★★
    8.3 Release
    8.3 and battlegrounds easy. The candy event is cool, though not as exciting as the other 2. AQ and AW couldn’t be less exciting if they tried
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    Candy side-quest Week 3
    Funnily enough I'm hyped for the side quest since I can take my silk to r4 after not pulling in like 60 featured crystals lol
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    8.3 Release
    The only way today could be called momentous is if they released 8.3 and there were no bugs.
    We all know the chances of that.
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 131
    Other
    Deathless guillotine
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    8.3 Release
    Picked the only one thats working “as intended”
  • Options
    Futbol_4_LIFEFutbol_4_LIFE Posts: 53
    8.3 Release