**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sandman Buff is... Nerfed?

Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
I am hearing that Sandman's buff details have been tweaked and now will be considerably less impressive than expected. We have been waiting for Sandman for years only for him to be lacking in damage not once but twice?

What do you guys think about his buff, good or not?

Comments

• Options
    He is still fine and will feel better buffed.
  • Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★

Ffs sake this is going to turn into another ebony maw situation buff-> not Google enough->buff again
    Repeat this for 3 more times and then you have a half decent champ that nobody cares about because it's been so long

Yep my thoughts exactly, idk why they do this it just wastes buff slots. They should.delay the buff if it's no good I'm sure that is a better solution than putting out something that isn't suitable
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,971 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    They’re probably worried about making him too powerful, but I’m worried they might over nerf him
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,460 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    It’s so SandOverMan :(
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 201 ★★
    Yall are acting like the heavy proficiency is the only thing that got changed. he's still going to have the vastly reduced debuff damage scaling cap and his burst being affected by his sig fury, he's probably not gonna be as quick as he was in the initial beta but he'll still be significantly better than he is now and considering we've seen what, like 3 fights from the initial beta it's very likely that there are certain scenarios that we haven't seen where he was just overperforming way more than he should have done. Don't act like this is anything more than people getting over exicted about 3 fights of gameplay despite already knowing that its possible to be changed again