Mutant
1%
captain_rogers 1 vote
Mystic
5%
AshyKnucklesTeiMaiThuyneTheruneking 4 votes
Cosmic
66%
DOKTOROKTOPUSHeattblasttRayven5220anggafkAvengers320PikoluCASrinivasMother_FlerkenpeixemacacoEwell65SSS69RebarkAnnihilator13_AMS94ReignkingTWJoshua_EiversLpooAdri5846ahmynutsAzenstarSaltE_Wenis69 47 votes
Tech
1%
Spity68 1 vote
Science
21%
Keonex10or_StrongRockyshockyHungaryHippoyücel53Musha27Yodabolt21ShepThePredator1001UltragamerLickyMDxDoomflameAnsh_AEmilia90 15 votes

Comments

• Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 167 ★★
    Cosmic
    It’s blatantly cosmic for very obvious reasons, worst class I think is either skill or mutant leaning towards mutant. Cosmic champs are for buffs and raw damage. Science champs for utility and debuffs with the odd pure damage champ like spot. Skill is like evade counters, bleed and uhh kinda damage? Tech is power drain armour ups etc. Mystic is power steal, nullify. Mutant is prowess which is tied to specials which is the worst thing about them, you dont have a special every second like you can a basic attack meaning theyre usually slower than any other champ in bgs. Exceptions being archangel and kitty (sometimes).
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Cosmic
    It has the most champions
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 408 ★★

Superior Class

It's a small class, but they're all winners 😉

Maestro
    The Collector
    The Grandmaster
    Nameless Thanos
    Lil' Steve

No one among this is a winner except for my boy Steve though
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,377 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Science
    Cosmic is top heavy and has the best champs of the bunch, but I think science has more reach now. Titania, Hulk, Cassie, Spot, Scorp, Torch, Photon, Silk, Ibom, Spidey 2099, Joe, Overseer, etc. I think Cosmic drops off significantly once you leave the top class. The S-tiers are some of the best in game (CGR, Hulkling, Gal, Herc) the A-tiers are good (Knull, Hype, Adam to name a few) and after that the quality of the champs is uhhh all over the place