Battle cheater ?

Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Is this a cheater? If not looks pretty suspicious to me

Comments

• Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
    I don't know where the disagree comes probably from the guy I fought, 15 secs?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,261 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Logan00 said:

Disagrees come from people who know it is against forum rules to post cheating accusations without blurring out the name and also know that posting them here won't cause anything to happen. If you really want to report a cheater, then send the screenshots to support.
    This ^
    Perfect , before reporting I want it to check here and see the opinions, I think that is one of the forum reason, but ok, if that is the process I will report them
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    The Fantman Fight is Highly Possible...The Vision Aarkus Fight is possible if The Attacker was Dragonman.....Coz When Armor Break is inflicted the Opponent Degens and if its the Corner, then probably 5 to 10 Hits are enough

Is there any chance he can Win.....
    P.S- My Herc is Ascended R5 Sig 200, PI 30K
    His Steeve was probably 8k
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 166 ★★

The Fantman Fight is Highly Possible...The Vision Aarkus Fight is possible if The Attacker was Dragonman.....Coz When Armor Break is inflicted the Opponent Degens and if its the Corner, then probably 5 to 10 Hits are enough

Bro 15 seconds is not even possible with cgr and at full yellow bar? Dragon man doesn’t have willpower and a 7* aarkus definitely has more health than two combos. 1 million percent cheating but as Pikolu said forums isnt the right place
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★

Is possible. Crits, sp2, bleeds and armor breaks, plus assassin bypassing immortality
    Yukzii_II said:

Bro 15 seconds is not even possible with cgr and at full yellow bar? Dragon man doesn’t have willpower and a 7* aarkus definitely has more health than two combos. 1 million percent cheating but as Pikolu said forums isnt the right place
    Still I think its highly possible...Coz that armor break degen is Nuts man! And the Cornered Hit Burst damage is also crazy! I give it a 30% chance of hacking!
    Terra said:

Is possible. Crits, sp2, bleeds and armor breaks, plus assassin bypassing immortality
    Oh! But I guess SP2 Damage will be some 20 to 30k Crits, His Health Pool must have been around 150k
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Oh! But I guess SP2 Damage will be some 20 to 30k Crits, His Health Pool must have been around 150k
    Possible in 94 seconds, yes.
    Infuriate free WP healing too
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,788 ★★★★★
    Logan00 said:

Perfect , before reporting I want it to check here and see the opinions, I think that is one of the forum reason, but ok, if that is the process I will report them

Checking for opinions is fine but you have to block out their names.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★

Terra said:

You think the 15sec dragon man aarkus fight is possible but not the 94 second symbiote vs herc?
    edited October 2023
    Is not only the 15secs but also to is finish with 100% health, I have tried with my 6* DM vs my 6* aarkus and first I could not finish the fight in less than 19secs ( both rank1) but once armour break and frozen triggers from vision , dragon man always takes some damage
  • KeonexKeonex Member Posts: 323 ★★★
    btw that guy not a cheater

cat is a nuke so taking down F Ant is easy

and the Dragon is also legit, he has a very cool interaction when fighting arkus, armor breaks on dragon makes him degen defenders and staying close to arkus makes tons of armor breaks thus tons of degen lol
    15secs? Ok, show me a fight in 15 seconds in BG, to be honest is the first one I have seen and I am playing since the beginning
  • MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Member Posts: 247 ★★★
    Logan00 said:

15secs? Ok, show me a fight in 15 seconds in BG, to be honest is the first one I have seen and I am playing since the beginning

I had a sub 20 round yesterday using Shang-Chi and as a Dragong Man user that fight is possible if he played it perfectly.
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    I finished 2 fights in a row with 15000 points in health (full). Times were around 30 seconds for one and a minute for the other. The guy probably thought I was a cheater and reported me, but I don’t care and was not cheating. Don’t place defenders that are easily countered by the opponent’s attackers!
    edited October 2023
    Graves_3 said:

Terra said:

You think the 15sec dragon man aarkus fight is possible but not the 94 second symbiote vs herc?
    Yes...I doubt that about Steve's fight with Hercules......Dragonman can easily take Aarkus but Steeve who is 8k couldn't possibly defeat a 30k PI Hercules....maybe 96 Seconds is OK considering the fact that his Immortality is 8 seconds
    mbrace said:

I finished 2 fights in a row with 15000 points in health (full). Times were around 30 seconds for one and a minute for the other. The guy probably thought I was a cheater and reported me, but I don’t care and was not cheating. Don’t place defenders that are easily countered by the opponent’s attackers!

I usually finiah some fights with 100% Health like hulk, BWDO, Fantman,etc. But the time taken will determine if I am Legit or used Hack
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    I have had full health for several fights especially when using Titania. However, those fight were usually around one minute and not seconds.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Logan00 said:

Disagrees come from people who know it is against forum rules to post cheating accusations without blurring out the name and also know that posting them here won't cause anything to happen. If you really want to report a cheater, then send the screenshots to support.
    I always click disagree when someone complains about getting disagrees. Childish? Yeh, but guilty pleasure.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Member Posts: 856 ★★★★
    Logan00 said:

My fastest BG fight in this meta. I have several sub 20 second fights.