**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry/stunned hitting into block / Killed while Indestructible 😳🀬

MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 β˜…β˜…β˜…
OK, Kabam and fellow summoners, am I crazy? Or does it not look like he was blocking already when I hit him, yet I got stunned and then killed while I was indestructible to top it off?

Comments

• Options

You didn't post anything.

I guess the video link is pending approval
  • Options
    edited October 2023
  • Options
    His recovery time also feels rigged
  • Options
    Looks like the indestructible doesn't protect you from red numbers of Abs Mans attacks. Also you hesitated way too long after his sp1 which is why you got parried.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah you waited like 1 second past the point of dashing in which is why Abs had the time to recover and parry
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also, next time counter Abs Mans Sp1 with a heavy at the end to deactivate his mode.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bro y'all are missing the point
    Absorbing man can reduce indestructible buff timing by 90%(similar to mojo)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You can see in this frame the defender wasn't blocking. This is the 8.13 second mark-

This is the 8.14 second mark and you can see the defender is now blocking causing the parry-

You're taking damage from the red numbers. You can see the 2 hits were 24k-

No this happened because absorbing man reduce indestructible timer by 90%
  • Options

There was no buff. This was a fight in AW and they used a indestructible boost.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 966 β˜…β˜…β˜…

The time must have run out
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 73 β˜…

OK, Kabam and fellow summoners, am I crazy? Or does it not look like he was blocking already when I hit him, yet I got stunned and then killed while I was indestructible to top it off?

you dashed back after his sp1 has finished so he had time to recover ( definitely unfortunate but avoidable), and indestructible boosts only protect you from hits not red damage which is what killed you
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 β˜…β˜…β˜…

It literally said β€œindestructible”. The timer cant run out mid fight and he had charges left. Indestructible boosts just dont stop non contact damage (blocked hits, DOT, etc), hecne Abs man’s red damage still procc’d
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Looks like you were too slow ℒ️
  • Options

Homie, if you can't watch the video, that's fine but you don't know what you're talking about.
    For the first point...He was rightly parried....
    Second thing, It says Indestructible....Indestructible just prevents Damage from Basic hits....Not physical Burst damage....
    I didn't notice the Indestructible written...So I thought the Boost timer must have expired.....Thats what I was saying
  • Options

Homie, if you can't watch the video, that's fine but you don't know what you're talking about.
    Second thing, It says Indestructible....Indestructible just prevents Damage from Basic hits....Not physical Burst damage....
    I didn't notice the Indestructible written...So I thought the Boost timer must have expired.....Thats what I was saying
    AW boosts are good for 3 minutes or 3 hits. What happened is Abs Mans physical burst of damage bypasses indestructible. It ticked for 24k that's what KO'd OP. Even if the timer expires in the match, you still get the benefit through the fight.
  • Options

AW boosts are good for 3 minutes or 3 hits. What happened is Abs Mans physical burst of damage bypasses indestructible. It ticked for 24k that's what KO'd OP. Even if the timer expires in the match, you still get the benefit through the fight.
    Thats what I saidπŸ™„
    Physical Burst damage
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 952 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Dodge back only twice against abs man’s sp1, you don’t need to spam.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Does the boost specifically mention that it protects u against hits or does that only mention indestructible?
  • Options
    CookieJarMonstaCookieJarMonsta Posts: 7 β˜…
    You could have easily deactivated the form.