Are the 7s shards worth 3k units?

PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155

Just hit paragon today and this offer shows in shop. It would provide me with 3rd 7s. Is it worth the units or meh?

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,854 ★★★★★
    Not really, and especially not just before Cyber weekend

Get a couple if you want, before the cost gets too high. I did grab like 900 shards myself, but the escalating cost was off-putting.
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Simple answer no, save units for mastery and other stuff.
    Also, if you have already bought the first 2 7* for 10k then the cost is 15K from now on.
  • PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155

Not really, and especially not just before Cyber weekend

Get a couple if you want, before the cost gets too high. I did grab like 900 shards myself, but the escalating cost was off-putting.

when is the cyber weekend?
    Gogi said:

Simple answer no, save units for mastery and other stuff.
    Also, if you have already bought the first 2 7* for 10k then the cost is 15K from now on.

Wait, what? the 2 10k 7s don't refresh at all? All other crystals are 15k forever? That's ouch.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    I bought five of these (5x300 shards) costing 350 units, meaning a value of 3500 units for a full 7*, which is a good price.
    If you buy all 25 of these, you are looking around 4,5k units for 7,5k shards, which is half a 7*, meaning you are paying ~9k units for a full 7*.
    Ask yourself the question if a 7* worths 9k units for you, and you have your answer.
    Cyber Weekend deals are near, and seeing that you have only 3,9k units, I would save to buy at least the first two unit deals, that cost around 5k and they will sure bring you more than 50% of a 7*.
    Unless you are hardcore arena grinder, or ready to spend a few hundred $ in order to buy CW deals, save your units 😉
    Greekhit said:

I bought five of these (5x300 shards) costing 350 units, meaning a value of 3500 units for a full 7*, which is a good price.
    If you buy all 25 of these, you are looking around 4,5k units for 7,5k shards, which is half a 7*, meaning you are paying ~9k units for a full 7*.
    Ask yourself the question if a 7* worths 9k units for you, and you have your answer.
    Cyber Weekend deals are near, and seeing that you have only 3,9k units, I would save to buy at least the first two unit deals, that cost around 5k and they will sure bring you more than 50% of a 7*.
    Unless you are hardcore arena grinder, or ready to spend a few hundred $ in order to buy CW deals, save your units 😉

I hate the arena, okay, it's settled. This offer is beyond bad. Thanks Everyone
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Member Posts: 330 ★★★
    Definitely not worth it

If you were missing a couple thousand out of 15k, then yea but 10k? Nope
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

I hate the arena, okay, it's settled. This offer is beyond bad. Thanks Everyone
    It's not bad if you buy up to five maximum, and actually the price is quite good up to this point.
    But after that, it scales above a good unit to shard ratio and it becomes overpriced.