**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG matchmaking is ridiculous

I just played 4 matches in bgs and all of them were against people that were either legends or paragons or both. Matchmaking is a complete joke. It can't be that hard to put players against other with similar decks right? Kabam, don't just put people against each other because of bgs rank. Matchmaking should be based on total PI or number of champs at a certain rank, not where someone is in battleground

Comments

• Options
    If you're in plat 2+, then it is working as intended
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,440 ★★★★★
    Translation: I don't know what a competition is.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    I am impressed that these posts still happen
  • Options
    Exo27Exo27 Posts: 55
    Ok since you guys don't understand, my best champion is a herc with 17k rating, after that is chavez with 16k, and claire with 15k past there it's mostly 13 and 12 thousands. I am getting matched up with people with champs about 25k, and multiple of them. I'm not stupid I'm just at a clear disadvantage
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Why should you get wins and those players who are that much better than you get losses?
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★
    If you make a few more of these posts, you will have the "easier matchup" you desire.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Exo27 said:

Ok since you guys don't understand, my best champion is a herc with 17k rating, after that is chavez with 16k, and claire with 15k past there it's mostly 13 and 12 thousands. I am getting matched up with people with champs about 25k, and multiple of them. I'm not stupid I'm just at a clear disadvantage

Oh we understand, you just don't seem to understand how BG matchmaking works
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 718 ★★★★
    Exo27 said:

Exo27 said:

I would suggest reading some of the hundreds of posts about BG matchmaking. I can't imagine there is anything new to say by this point, and you will see why the community has no sympathy when you make a new post about it
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    BG MATCHMAKING IS RIDICULOUSLY ACCURATE*

fixed the title
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    I would ban your top 3 in a match so your picks are more even in PI