Recent paragon and missing out

PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
Is there any recent paragons that have the same issue?
Gauntlet locked and candy spend rewards for paragon start fresh...
Contacted support, waiting for answers. I was wandering if anyone else have this issue and if it was resolved.

Comments

• Syrius_blackSyrius_black Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2023
    If you became Parangon before the beginning of all these events, you won’t be able to do parangon gauntlet. But you should be able to buy parangon things in the candy shop
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Man, it was always like that. If you reach a new progression title late, you miss out on ongoing Events.

Was the case for Cavalier, was the same with Thronebreaker and Paragon as well. We all have to live with that.

Missed out on 7* Legends Selector cause I became Paragon when Event had already started. Sux, but is what it is … and it’s my own fault that I was lazy and did Act 7 years later.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Sometimes support does unlock paragon content subsequently, like the paragon gauntlet. As a one time courtesy…

Don’t think they will help with the Treats Trader rewards, though…
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Coming late to party and gets surprised on why is everyone tired and where is all the food at? 😨
  • PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
    Thanks for the replies, next month it is then. As for being late to the party, it took some time to get resources and champs needed for act 7/ r4 champs.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    What did my guy do that he needs to go to the mountain woods to hide??? I'm invested in the story, I NEED TO KNOW.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    @MrSakuragi aaand again 😅
  • PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
    Update, support came trough and unlocked paragon gauntlet. Had no clue it was that rewarding lol, nice juicy rewards.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    You can put in a ticket/request and they’ll update you one time.