**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hackers in Battlegrounds !!

Hello kabam,

I am deeply passionate about this game and have invested a significant amount of time and effort into building my skills and enjoying the game. However, the presence of hackers has had a detrimental impact on my gaming experience, as well as the experiences of other players within the community. I faced so many hackers in battlegrounds like at least 4 hackers per 10 matches. All of these hackers are old players. It’s shocking that maybe they are playing this game for at least 2 years. Still they didn’t get ban yet. Because of them I wasted my time, elder marks and points in battlegrounds event. It’s already frustrating to reach all milestone in battlegrounds. Required too much time to achieve everything and these hackers are making it as impossible. I am pushing battle grounds to get Guillotine blade. My efforts are getting wasted !. I am reporting hackers in game but I am not sure whether you are monitoring them or not. I can understand that you require time to ban hackers from game but think about us, what if we cannot get Guillotine blade because of hackers ? Will you give us compensation? Just look at that “hit received” and how much they lost health.

At least ban these hackers and keep us updated so that we may not lose hope.

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    You realize blocked hits count as received hits right? So what exactly are we looking at here? Lol
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,999 ★★★★★
    All of these look legit to me tbh
  • Options
    Harish_HK07Harish_HK07 Posts: 9
    Blocked hits doesn’t count as hit received.
  • Options

You realize blocked hits count as received hits right? So what exactly are we looking at here? Lol

Blocked hits doesn’t count as hit received.

• Options
    ahmynuts said:

All of these look legit to me tbh

I don’t think so. They are using less taking damage hacks.
  • Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 86 ★★
    You can tell if someone actually got hit by looking at successful hits and highest combo. If they aren't the same number then they actually got hit, most of the time hits received on the BG stat screen will count blocked hits for some reason.
  • Options

Hello kabam,

I am deeply passionate about this game and have invested a significant amount of time and effort into building my skills and enjoying the game. However, the presence of hackers has had a detrimental impact on my gaming experience, as well as the experiences of other players within the community. I faced so many hackers in battlegrounds like at least 4 hackers per 10 matches. All of these hackers are old players. It’s shocking that maybe they are playing this game for at least 2 years. Still they didn’t get ban yet. Because of them I wasted my time, elder marks and points in battlegrounds event. It’s already frustrating to reach all milestone in battlegrounds. Required too much time to achieve everything and these hackers are making it as impossible. I am pushing battle grounds to get Guillotine blade. My efforts are getting wasted !. I am reporting hackers in game but I am not sure whether you are monitoring them or not. I can understand that you require time to ban hackers from game but think about us, what if we cannot get Guillotine blade because of hackers ? Will you give us compensation? Just look at that “hit received” and how much they lost health.

At least ban these hackers and keep us updated so that we may not lose hope.

Never mind guys. I am confused because of bug in battlegrounds.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,740 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    They are all legit lol
    Why is the KP fight even posted as a hacker 🤣
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    This is why Kabam can’t ban the players that should be. You reported 4 different players for cheating because you don’t understand how this works. You are wasting their time.
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    edited October 2023

This is why Kabam can’t ban the players that should be. You reported 4 different players for cheating because you don’t understand how this works. You are wasting their time.

Fixing the stats will solve this. Blaming OP for not knowing the bug. :lol:
  • Options

In theory is not a bug, i could hit you with a baseball bat and you can block with your arms.. its still a hit and your arms will probably hurt like hell fot a few days.
  • Options

In theory is not a bug, i could hit you with a baseball bat and you can block with your arms.. its still a hit and your arms will probably hurt like hell fot a few days.
    I appreciate your lack of practical knowledge.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Really? Practical knowledge, over a guy saying the other players use a damage reduction mod and use examples and shows a KP losing 95% of HP in the same examples?... I apprecite your gullibility (btw he even lost that round)
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    they are all 100% legit fights.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
    @BringPopcorn you can smack this guy irl with a bat. As long as he blocks you didn't technically touch/hit him. So just keep smacking and stop when he stops blocking. Since you never touched him
  • Options

Really? Practical knowledge, over a guy saying the other players use a damage reduction mod and use examples and shows a KP losing 95% of HP in the same examples?... I apprecite your gullibility (btw he even lost that round)
    People always say reading is hard here. First read whole thread (May be understand) then comment on something. Won't care to explain you.
  • Options

People always say reading is hard here. First read whole thread (May be understand) then comment on something. Won't care to explain you.
    You should do the same specially when he accuses legit people of using a damage reduction mod and shows a screenshot of a KP at 5% health remaining. It has nothing to do with the "hits received" bug. Its just trying to find an excuse for getting spanked.
  • Options

You should do the same specially when he accuses legit people of using a damage reduction mod and shows a screenshot of a KP at 5% health remaining. It has nothing to do with the "hits received" bug. Its just trying to find an excuse for getting spanked.
    Clearly reading problem :lol: