Battlegrounds Current situation

MUI_GOKU29MUI_GOKU29 Member Posts: 6
Kabam restricted point farming in BGs and said it'll be a ban able offense. But trust Almost 70percent people don't enjoy BGs they play just for the points. Lot of players still farming points like crazy. Kabam will be stupid to ban so many players just before cyber week. If everyone gets fair matchups I don't think if anyone will farm points. Kabam nevers sees the situation from right direction.

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,472 ★★★★★
    Fair and winnable are 2 completely different things.
  • flapjaxflapjax Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Did you know 82% of statistics are made up?

46% of the time this the other 18% are also made up, probably, maybe.
  • TadzioTosterTadzioToster Member Posts: 71
    edited October 2023

Kabam restricted point farming in BGs and said it'll be a ban able offense. But trust Almost 70percent people don't enjoy BGs they play just for the points. Lot of players still farming points like crazy. Kabam will be stupid to ban so many players just before cyber week. If everyone gets fair matchups I don't think if anyone will farm points. Kabam nevers sees the situation from right direction.

They dont ban anybody. High lvl players dont farm No more . All does cry baniek from low tier are farming now all the way in silver gold and diamond but kabam will not care. The same they dont care about cheaters
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,472 ★★★★★

Those idiots wont ban anybody. The have plans to do that for guys who played for high score but now these guys playing just normal but **** players on silver gold and diamond do it all the way. Did they ban them? Of course they dont. Just snowflakes who was crying about it do it the same right now. I know guys who dont even get out of gold have already all solo milestones and said „now i can try to climb higher”. Great job kabam. Nothing new… u are dumb as f***😂 and im now waiting for **** kabam Mike to ban me because hes soft as f and cant take Any negative comments because his team will cry because of it
    Something will happen and people will cry.
    Kinda like a glory-gold-loyalty situation with gifting, people think they can get away and then come crying.

Something will happen and people will cry.
    Kinda like a glory-gold-loyalty situation with gifting, people think they can get away and then come crying.
    Yeah like arena bots… it only took them… 7 years or more? The same is now in bg. Low accounts farming all the way
    And they will not ban low accounts beacause who cares bout them
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    I am not farming points i just lose 90% of my matches
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 314 ★★★
    It sucks as usual. Worst part of the game. Hate it. Unfortunately you cannot ignore it, since the best rewards in the game are found here.