**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Split on this :/

Sup guys, im a cav player trying to get tb and I have a bit of a dilemma.

Rn I have a 5* cosmic ag, cosmic 2-3, cosmic 3-4, and cosmic 4-5 rank up gem. I also have 200 sig stones ready, and ive been chasing herc because I legit have everything I need to instantly r5 and ascend him. But, I also have a 5* scorp and agent venom, and Ive been rly liking the trinity with them and kraven. Thing is I've opened 3x 5* skill nexus crystals and atleast 10 mutant skill dual class looking for him, but no luck. Ive also opened around 15 or so cosmic tech dual class for herc, but again no luck.

I also dont have a skill awakening or rank up gems, so ranking up agent venom if I get kraven would be more resource heavy. I'll be buying all 5* shards with my bg tokens, who do y'all think I should go for?

(also, my 5* scorp is r5 and ascended, his damage is also a lot better with agent venom, so theres that I'm taking into consideration)
What do y'all think?