BG Victory Track Buffs and Nodes Meta Idea for some real variety on the champions

JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
So, after playing some BGs to get near to those 450k, I ended up kinda bored of the same fights, with the same bans for me, with the same draft wishes.

I have a R2 Awakened Sassy, and he gets banned everytime, along with my Awakened Ebony Maw, and anything else they find threatening, but its always this 2 + random one.

And my bans are also, usually, 1 or 2 mystics since most of the decks have a decent amount of them, and one or two random ones I could find challenging or annoying like idk, Atuma, Killmonger, Archangel etc.

And most of the seasons of BGs at least for me, most of the bans for both sides are usually either mystics or my strongest Science ones so I cant fight those remaining mystics, so I thought, why dont put some real nodes here, I mean, ones that make real difference on your deck, and my initial idea at least for the first try would be mainly:

Main defender nodes:

1.Mystic champions are either banned or heavily nerfed.

2. a. IF THE ATTACKER NODE IS BASED ON DEBUFFS: Each time the defender triggers an immunity to a debuff, the attacker receives that debuff instead, maybe twice as strong if needed to make it a little bit harder.
b. IF THE ATTACKER NODE IS BASED ON BUFFS: Each time the defender triggers an immunity to a debuff or it gets removed by any of the defenders kit, a buff is removed on the attacker and the defender receives either HP or Power, or a Regeneration buff/effect or Power buff/effect.

Main attacker node:

Champions that either have X buffs or deal Y debuffs, remove a buff in the enemy defender for each one of those Attacker buffs/debuffs. Each time they get a buff or apply the debuff they also get an idk, 5%/ 10% fury effect or something like that, with max stacks on 5 or 10.

Its just the main structure of how it would work but at least it would give some diversity on the rosters, people would have to change half of the roster at least.

I know what happened when they added the Armor Buffs node were Colossus and Howard the Duck were MVPs and most of the people disliked it, but I think this would be better since its less restrictive since you can still play normally but It will be a little harder to win matches without taking into account the nodes.

What do you think about something like this? Asking honestly

Comments

• ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
    Putting Aw tactics in BG wasn't a good idea IMO. Keep AW stuff to AW and as long as ban phase is considered i like the idea how the main options are banned so we have to rank up other champions and use them instead. However, i would like to see an option to make some of your champs ban-immune. Cause when you rank up a specific champ for a game mode, you want to use that champ instead of seeing them getting banned in literally every single matchup.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Would like to know about more people's opinion
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I think this gc node is a 8 or 80, you either get completely screwed or have an ''easy'' fight, i don't think it's a good node for gc cause if you don't have that champions (which you depend on rng so it's not about you're not upgrading your roster) then you simply can't play the mode
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    This is for Victory Track